Live Event Hawf vs Camry's Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Hawks still losing the free kick count?

Yeah you are, you need to sub on Andrew Stephens in the 2nd half for Nicholls who is struggling to have an impact for the Hawfs.

WTF is with holding the ball the Hawks have been pinged 4 times yet the Crows get away with it.

Must be the umpires

Am I doing it right?
West horsham brought their umpires knowing Nicholls was in the squad.

Hawfies underprepared for their "ground game" as per usual.

Point for getting the ground game reference. Rules are rules, Tazhawk!

Porky love your work and I know the Hawfs are fond of a spitroast. But put the shitfight goggles aside, aren't you sure there isn't a little crowbot in you tonight? :rainbow:
Nah, f*** em.

Beating the Hawks is overrated - we did it twice last year and had an awful season.

It's a ripper game to watch but really is Adelaide's to loose

Porky love your work and I know the Hawfs are fond of a spitroast. But put the shitfight goggles aside, aren't you sure there isn't a little crowbot in you tonight? :rainbow:
A WCE flog with his fingers crossed against the Hawks.

What have the Hawks ever done to the poor old Eagles.

Oh wait. :thumbsu:

A WCE flog with his fingers crossed against the Hawks.

What have the Hawks ever done to the poor old Eagles.

Oh wait. :thumbsu:
What haven't the hawfs done to the eagles? They've gone in hard, doggie, you name it.

Who gives a shit about the umps, all the Camrys goals are just from fast break football (downhill skiing). It may work for them now, but just a matter of time before the other coaches work it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game of footy. Need to stop the Crows run through the middle. Feels like we are playing 24 out there. Langford needs to stop butchering the footy

Crowd not too bad in the end. Feels bigger than the West Coast game which was above 40k

Who gives a shit about the umps, all the Camrys goals are just from fast break football (downhill skiing). It may work for them now, but just a matter of time before the other coaches work it out.

Hinkley can only cross his fingers and hope someone works it out for him i suppose

And we will puff, puff, puff until we're stuffed, stuffed, stuffed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back