Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Kenny has the chance to do one of the funniest things ever next week.

GFuMsDaasAE3sIU.jpg:large

Bad luck Hawfies. You would have been obliterated by Sydney anyway. I hate to say it but I think you're getting the balance right and you'll be challenging again soon 🤢

Good to see Sicily stick it up Ken. Oddly all the Bigfooty Boomers are siding with Ken, but I reckon it's hilarious a 60 year old man got so offended over a bit of soft banter between team mates.

Ginnivan is still a w***er though.

Ken then grovelling in the presser was gold.

See youse next year. Don't get into too much trouble in Bali.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The funny part was when the Hawks fans started to believe they were contenders.

They ended up 6th and Mitchell was talking like the lost the Grand Final by a kick.

Hawthorn needed to tank one more year to get a priority pick like they did to get Roughhead.

Bad luck Hawfies. You would have been obliterated by Sydney anyway. I hate to say it but I think you're getting the balance right and you'll be challenging again soon 🤢

Good to see Sicily stick it up Ken. Oddly all the Bigfooty Boomers are siding with Ken, but I reckon it's hilarious a 60 year old man got so offended over a bit of soft banter between team mates.

Ginnivan is still a w***er though.

Ken then grovelling in the presser was gold.

See youse next year. Don't get into too much trouble in Bali.

I can see it now, Ginni and Watson caught snorting lines off a lady boys belly in Seminyak

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back