Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

GXWyI7QaUAAE7Dm
Narkle looks a bit like Kane Cornes.
IMG_3025.jpeg

That's today's world for you everyone is outraged, it should be a laugh then forgot.
People do take things a bit too seriously don’t they.
Coaches have come to blows before, there was regularly punch ons in the crowd, players being king hit etc.
A coach mouths off, a players calls him a “smart ***ken campaigner”, Ginnivan has a laugh but the media try to make it bigger than Ben Hur.

Last edited:
Ok, I’m done here for now. I stood in the gap while we were a massive shittruck. Now we’ve at least won a final, I’m going awol. Too much other stuff going on at the moment.

I’m pretty sure you flogos will win the flag now. Same as 2022, everyone else just keeps choking. Somehow, despite it being the ultimate Pivitonian historical trademark, everyone else is out doing you in this trait. (Plus no else gets away with as much illegal shit as you guys)

Just a parting reminder, you are all, in the great words of an older poster in these parts, “flogs and assorted shittrucks”. I think the Bay 13 and even greater footballing community finally understands that now, which is, for me at least, mission accomplished.

(No offence frggr. If only we could have our time again, I’m sure we could work something out)

Ok, I’m done here for now. I stood in the gap while we were a massive shittruck. Now we’ve at least won a final, I’m going awol. Too much other stuff going on at the moment.

I’m pretty sure you flogos will win the flag now. Same as 2022, everyone else just keeps choking. Somehow, despite it being the ultimate Pivitonian historical trademark, everyone else is out doing you in this trait. (Plus no else gets away with as much illegal shit as you guys)

Just a parting reminder, you are all, in the great words of an older poster in these parts, “flogs and assorted shittrucks”. I think the Bay 13 and even greater footballing community finally understands that now, which is, for me at least, mission accomplished.

(No offence frggr. If only we could have our time again, I’m sure we could work something out)
Best of luck, friend.

I hope the other things taking you away from Bottom 4thorn aren't too onerous.

We're down to 1 or 2 reasonable Dingley posters :(

Re: getting away with illegal shit. That's only true because Carlton are dumb and always get caught

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad to see it end like that, Horse.
You've done the hard years, and Hawfs are on the right road.
Who would have thought that a couple of Port Adelaide Finals would be the final straw.
Oh well, if I'm ever in the Dam, and see a flog in a Hawks shirt, I'll be sure to pelt you with cheeses. 😽

Are they really a happy team at Hawthorn?
Yep. Owen turned 5, then we got to the finals, went one better than the jokes of Carlolton and throw Dogs, and then only lost by a kick in the semi, while exposing Kern as a prize flog.

I'd wish your mob luck for the rest but you won't need it.

See U in 2 weeks

Yep. Owen turned 5, then we got to the finals, went one better than the jokes of Carlolton and throw Dogs, and then only lost by a kick in the semi, while exposing Kern as a prize flog.

I'd wish your mob luck for the rest but you won't need it.
Thank you, friend.

I'm perplexed as to the number of flogs out there defending Kern's peanut display.

Anywho, #respectandfriendship - we'll see you next year 😎

Thank you, friend.

I'm perplexed as to the number of flogs out there defending Kern's peanut display.

Anywho, #respectandfriendship - we'll see you next year 😎
It was a peanut display from Ken, but it’s the reaction from Mitch, Brereton, Lewis and Hodgey (and plenty of their soft fans) that have really provided the lol’s.
Ginnivan has been the best, couldn’t GAF.

Last edited:
16 PREMIERSHIPS · From VFA-VFL-AFL 16 flags and counting

Imagine counting VFA flags in your tally from 140 or so years ago. That's not all, your total including VFA is 17 you flog.
:$:$:$
It was accurate when I last posted until today, I know we have won an extra flag since then, I could never forget how Gareth Rohanethy broke the Pies hearts on the way through 👌

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back