Hawk-Talk/Box Hill Hawks Private Sub-Forum now open

Remove this Banner Ad

Just for the record - she is actually a he and I'm yet to see any posts that indicate that he does in fact barrack for Hawthorn.

Decent enough bloke, though.

Thanks for the wrap Binxy. I am a big Hawks Supporter been a member for about 20 years and for the last couple of years been a Kennedy Club Member.

Thanks for the wrap Binxy. I am a big Hawks Supporter been a member for about 20 years and for the last couple of years been a Kennedy Club Member.
I did say you were a decent bloke (who doesn't bring his hot future sister in law to the drinks nights) I just haven't seen any posts from you on this board....and more particularly this thread.

Maybe n00dz would help.

I'm like a lot of others who haven't got nearly 300 posts, and won't for a long time, but I've been a member for almost 16 years (with a 2 year o/s break)....

When I was a kid and lived in hawthorn i'd go to glenferrie oval every thursday and watch the players run around, then stand inside the rooms and watch them flick mud at each other and eat sausages. Now I live in Thornbury and getting to training in waverley is impossible.

I often log on late at night and most of the things I'd have thought to say have been said by someone else. I could spend all day writing a 300 short idiotic posts/threads, but that seems so stupid (a waste of everyone's time).

Is there any way we can provide proof of our membership in order enter the training reports forum? It may not be possible but it would seem a far more reliable determinant than simply posting a whole lot of waffle...

I'm like a lot of others who haven't got nearly 300 posts, and won't for a long time, but I've been a member for almost 16 years (with a 2 year o/s break)....

When I was a kid and lived in hawthorn i'd go to glenferrie oval every thursday and watch the players run around, then stand inside the rooms and watch them flick mud at each other and eat sausages. Now I live in Thornbury and getting to training in waverley is impossible.

I often log on late at night and most of the things I'd have thought to say have been said by someone else. I could spend all day writing a 300 short idiotic posts/threads, but that seems so stupid (a waste of everyone's time).

Is there any way we can provide proof of our membership in order enter the training reports forum? It may not be possible but it would seem a far more reliable determinant than simply posting a whole lot of waffle...

Sympathy post.. lol.

I did say you were a decent bloke (who doesn't bring his hot future sister in law to the drinks nights) I just haven't seen any posts from you on this board....and more particularly this thread.

Maybe n00dz would help.

I appreciate the wrap Binxy you are a good man. I am still working on Laura if I give her enough notice I hope she can attend. Sorry if this sounds stupid but what is n00dz?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A hawthorn restricted board I can understand. But is there any reason Box Hill's sub-forum is now no longer accessible to the general unwashed masses?

I've done 260 odd posts, and i applied a while ago, havent heard anything back yet.

I respect the processes involved of this forum to make only true hawk fans be a part, and i'm fine with 1 of you Mods just reject my application and i'll re-apply when ive got 300 or near enough to it. I'm sure others can vouch for my dedication and committment if needed.

I've done 260 odd posts, and i applied a while ago, havent heard anything back yet.

I respect the processes involved of this forum to make only true hawk fans be a part, and i'm fine with 1 of you Mods just reject my application and i'll re-apply when ive got 300 or near enough to it. I'm sure others can vouch for my dedication and committment if needed.

I can vouch for Hawks2009, he is a top poster and has proven his dedication easily. Certaintly deserves to be allowed in the sub forum. He is already one of my fave posters on this forum!

Who are you? :p

I can vouch for Hawks2009, he is a top poster and has proven his dedication easily. Certaintly deserves to be allowed in the sub forum. He is already one of my fave posters on this forum!

A little offended. :(

oooo Mojo you know you will always hold a small warm spot in my heart as a poster, and that is something that will never be erased

That's lovely but what I would really like is a poem.

Liiiiiiiiiike..

O Mojo, Mojo.. oh wherefore art thou Mojo.

Deny thy father and refuse thy name.

Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love

Ect, ect..

Then we run away and get married! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawk-Talk/Box Hill Hawks Private Sub-Forum now open

Remove this Banner Ad

Back