Hawk-Talk/Box Hill Hawks Private Sub-Forum now open

Remove this Banner Ad

Check out my post count!

Good luck.

You need to apply first, mulholland. Follow the procedures mentioned in the first and then post when you've applied.

Incidentally, another batch has been approved.

The other Mods and myself are being a little more lenient, but remember, we really have no choice but to deny applications when the poster has made 5 posts and has been here a week ...

Check out my post count!

Good luck.

If you didn't bag the crap out of Philhawk everytime you spoke you would have been on there ages ago. Why do you do this?

Philhawk is this board. The BEST of the best. He made it what it is and all you do is sprout shit about him.

If I was Philhawk I would ban your arse. You're lucky I am not a mod in here because that's the first thing I would do.

Get on your knees and beg his forgiveness *******.

If you didn't bag the crap out of Philhawk everytime you spoke you would have been on there ages ago. Why do you do this?

Philhawk is this board. The BEST of the best. He made it what it is and all you do is sprout shit about him.

If I was Philhawk I would ban your arse. You're lucky I am not a mod in here because that's the first thing I would do.

Get on your knees and beg his forgiveness *******.

Haha.. ease up H!

Gaz and Rusty help also. They're all beautiful in their own way! :p

Hi Guys

Newly registered to big footy and a Hawk supporter for 30 Years. Maybe you guys could lower the posts needed depending on the years of Hawthorn membership.

It'll encourage membership and make sure real Hawk supporters are only reading the forum.

Is it being done in batches or something? Like the MCC member intake :D

Just asking as I applied a couple of days ago and haven't heard anything.

Is it being done in batches or something? Like the MCC member intake :D

Just asking as I applied a couple of days ago and haven't heard anything.
OK, so it looks like I've been rejected or something?
I've been here since 2005 and made 250 odd posts. Am I not worthy? :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawk-Talk/Box Hill Hawks Private Sub-Forum now open

Remove this Banner Ad

Back