Hawk Tuah……Port and Ken Spit on that thang, post match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 10, 2011
Ishaank Smiss' contact lenses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Given the match day thread got mod melted and closed we need a new thread to relive the glorious win against all odds by the Power.

Let’s reminisce on what will go down in history of one of the great finals.
It had a bit of everything, from the coach being under pressure and facing the axe, the Karma bus, post match trolling, ex players melting and finally a coach in tears at the presser claiming some kind of moral Bazball style victory.

'Wassup my little HOK bitches? SHKIBIDIIIIIIIII SHKIBIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!"

929c6954223f17a2033462c6be02eff6

i honestly can’t believe that kern would viscously assault such a young person like that. he’s basically begging to be fired at this point for taking ginnivan to an inch of his life…

i’ve already reported it to the police, it reminded me of will smith slapping chris rock…

Qualifying final motivation? Nah got no motivation

Semi final motivation? Nah dont care

An oppo player shared banter with a mate obviously hoping for his team to win (as anybody should be hoping for their team to win)? Yeah that will finally motivate us to play good

That is a damning indictment on Port Adelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was sad to see Luke Breust's final moments ruined by petulant Sicily.

Mitchell's right.

A bloke Triggering Tiger's age got offended over a comment online between mates and has a Springvale Maccas moment after the game - despite winning it.

What a soft****.
Nah, what happened was Ken had the last laugh and the Hawks flogs didn’t want to banter anymore, they should have just copped it and ate humble pie instead of getting sand in their Vaginnivans

zackah

You can add Zerk-Thatcher's name to the prestigious list of Essingtin Exers who have won a final since leaving *

Doesn't that make you feel Saad ?

295461.png
Not at all friend. He zerk-thatchered the hawfies and made Sam Mitchell cry and I got a little happy in my pants :)

zackah

You can add Zerk-Thatcher's name to the prestigious list of Essingtin Exers who have won a final since leaving *

Doesn't that make you feel Saad ?

295461.png
drafted by essendon vs. played at essendon.

one is a little more insurmountable than the other

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawk Tuah……Port and Ken Spit on that thang, post match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back