Hawk Tuah……Port and Ken Spit on that thang, post match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitchell, Hodge, Lewis and Sicily probably had another cry and mashed it. Shameless behaviour.
Mitchell, Hodge, Lewis and Sicily are entitled hypocrites who have embarrassed themselves forever and will look like tools when Sam Mitchell inevitably mouths off at an oppo played.

Mitchell, Hodge, Lewis and Sicily are entitled hypocrites who have embarrassed themselves forever and will look like tools when Sam Mitchell inevitably mouths off at an oppo played.
Hodge and Lewis love to take swipes st the pies everytime they're on for our games. So the crying from them last week was a treat to watch.

I liked your post but may I suggest you sack climate bastards Woodside as your major sponsor.
I can't say I'm a fan of it but what can I do? Just hope the pressure comes on when it is time to renew the sponsorship.

Nice melt from a flog not in finals

Hodge and Lewis love to take swipes st the pies everytime they're on for our games. So the crying from them last week was a treat to watch.
Another melt from a non-finalist

It's being shut down and we are all getting refunded. Reckon some overly sensitive Hawthorn flogs melted about it and snitched to the ATO/Aus Pol/Consumer Affairs about it
A melt from a flog who's team limped into finals relying on other results and history shows did not deserve to be there

Qualifying final motivation? Nah got no motivation

Semi final motivation? Nah dont care

An oppo player shared banter with a mate obviously hoping for his team to win (as anybody should be hoping for their team to win)? Yeah that will finally motivate us to play good

That is a damning indictment on Port Adelaide
With all that tooth decay and its root causes. Yeah, go with a bit of chirp as the damning indictment of Poot Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In your mind I am, yes.

If I do win, it will be a crowning achievement before I announce my retirement from BF.

If you retire from Big Footy than so am I.

Let's be honest, it's us two that are making the Bay must read/post entertainment...
Without us, who is left ?..

I like that Jack Ginnivan posted stuff and PA used it as motivation, and Givinvan cost the Hawks the game.
I think Sissy missed a goal and went all Cumbo psycho attacking his own bonce instead of focusing on on captaining a side that needed to get the pill again. Bullshit that Sissy was sticking up for the Guineachild. Sissy threw the Ken tanty cause Sissy lost his plot and the game.

Last edited:
You should be celebrating Ken Hinkley's gold standard take down of Ginnipig if you are a Geelong suppporter.

No, Ken Hinkley is ****ing weak (as is Port Adelaide) and that whole episode showed it

They got incensed over a comment between mates that indirectly dissed them.

Then they only got over the other team because of two missed (but gettable) goals by the opposition.

AND apparently they needed the comment as motivation as if being belted a week earlier wasn't enough motivation.

Port are shit trucks and it'll take a bonafide miracle for them to win the flag this year.

We smashed them by 14 goals in the qualifier, they beat us by a goal when half our side was out earlier in the year and they barely scraped by Hawthorn.

I'm not a Ginnivan or Hawthorn fan, but Port Adelaide is the most fragile footy organisation in a traditional football state by the length of Footy Park.

Last edited:
If you retire from Big Footy than so am I.

Let's be honest, it's us two that are making the Bay must read/post entertainment...
Without us, who is left ?..
two dumb misogynists will fail to uphold the level of entertainment you two bring

Kenny re-signed = Hawks win

You are all welcome
The same Kenny who outcoached Pam Bitchell and made the entire Hawforn cohort publicly melt and cry live on TV?

and somehow the Hawks got a Moral win, Hokball delusion is worse than Bazball delusion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawk Tuah……Port and Ken Spit on that thang, post match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back