List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Think BMac’s contracted spot is more at risk of a Cooper Stephens-esque move onto the rookie list than Butler
The club saw something in him, and extended him early.

This year, I didn't see too many AFL qualities in him in his games at Box Hill, apart from pace

retire:
Wingard

Delist:
Cooper
O'Sul
Tucker
Phillips

Trade bait:
Reeves?
HH?
Bailey Mac?
Smitch?

Reckon Bennetts gets upgraded to the main list
We need to take two more through the ND- do we have interest in Burgoyne/Ned M?
We keeping dgb?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should we try and get a few fringe mature players that can come in and do a role at AFL level to keep things going if we have injuries?

In the past we had guys like Kyle Cheney, Jonathan Simpkin, Paul Johnson, Jack Fitzpatrick, Cam Bruce, Tom Murphy etc.. that were not best 22 but would be able to minimise the drop off when we had injuries.

I know we have a few youngsters coming through but is next year the year that if Worpel is out we play a draftee in his first game or do we play a 26 year old with 70 games under his belt?

We looked much more dangerous with Sicily forward in the last quarter. Having Battle, Barrass, Scrim and Frost as key backs is still arguably the best in the comp. Sicily forward provides a whole new dimension that would make us extremely difficult to stop next year. I would keep him forward.

We looked much more dangerous with Sicily forward in the last quarter. Having Battle, Barrass, Scrim and Frost as key backs is still arguably the best in the comp. Sicily forward provides a whole new dimension that would make us extremely difficult to stop next year. I would keep him forward.

I am wondering if Sis and Hardwick could potentially take over Gunston and Bruests roles permanently in the near future.

We have defensive cover now and would save us from selling the farm to get more forwards.

HF: Ginnivan, Dear, Sicily
F: Watson, Lewis, Chol

I heard Sicily has played forward in his younger days. He will play swinging between back and front depending on the situation a lot next year.

He won't be forward permanently he is just to valuable for us behind the ball. If he gets tagged he might be moved forward.

We keeping dgb?
I reckon we should.
He has had some seriously poor moments this season, the fact that he didn't crack the seniors is not a good sign, but I still hold out hope there's something there to work with given he's a KPP.

A lot of ifs but:
If he can focus his aggression better, if he can get a bit of match fitness and if he can clean up some disposal, then I can still see him becoming a best 22 player eventually.

Battle and Barrass are SERIOUSLY good footballers.

I understand why some people want Sicily to stay in the back 6 because of how elite he is there, but combining the aforementioned 2 with Jack Scrimshaw is mouth watering.

Sicily looked VERY good in his cameos as a forward this season. Enough so that I'm firmly believe had he played there all season he could have easily kicked 40 goals plus.

I really hope it's part of the future planning with Lewis out and Dear still developing. All in on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back