List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Harley.
Sheezel.
Darcy.

Those are the obvious three.

Cadman will get a 7 figure deal from somebody soon. He looks like he's on the verge of breaking out.
Thilthorpe if his late season form is what we can expect going forward. What a monster.

Come on down Josh Battle 😁

Out Wingard retired, Phillips, Stephens, Tucker, O’Sullivan.

A couple of out going and in coming trades I feel.

Can we please sign up Morrison asap. It was reportable on gettable there’s a two year contract on the table soon.

Come on down Josh Battle 😁

Out Wingard retired, Phillips, Stephens, Tucker, O’Sullivan.

A couple of out going and in coming trades I feel.

Can we please sign up Morrison asap. It was reportable on gettable there’s a two year contract on the table soon.
Harry has had a great finals series, he's certain to get another deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the game and seeing frosty importance, have a feeling Sicily will play forward next year if Frost, Barrass, Battle and Scrim all in the team. We could use that firepower espicially until Lewis returns and don’t feel frosty should lose his spot.

Ball use will be fine as Battle and Barrass are good kicks.
Was just about to post same. Gunston good for cameos appearances only. Sicily forward. Give it a six week + crack. He can always go back.

Gunston, I think, is looking mighty cooked/fried unfortunately. Doesn't hurt us that he's signed on for next year though. We may still need him in certain games. But, if anyone thinks that Sam will line up all of Sicily, Barras, Battle, Frost and scrim in the back half all at the same time, have Rox in their heads.

Scrim - Barras - Hardwick
Battle - Frost - Impey
Additionally - Amon , Seamus, Weddle.
7 of these will be automatical selections

Frwd line
Moore - Chol - MacDonald
Watson - Dear - Sicily
Additionally - Ginni - Breust - Lewis - Gunston.
I reckon both ends look awesome.

Gunston, I think, is looking mighty cooked/fried unfortunately. Doesn't hurt us that he's signed on for next year though. We may still need him in certain games. But, if anyone thinks that Sam will line up all of Sicily, Barras, Battle, Frost and scrim in the back half all at the same time, have Rox in their heads.

Scrim - Barras - Hardwick
Battle - Frost - Impey
Additionally - Amon , Seamus, Weddle.
7 of these will be automatical selections

Frwd line
Moore - Chol - MacDonald
Watson - Dear - Sicily
Additionally - Ginni - Breust - Lewis - Gunston.
I reckon both ends look awesome.

I don’t think we will get Barrass. WCE asking price is to much

It’s already done mate.
We will have the best defensive side in the league next season.
Our drafting has been done, and done well. We are now moving into finding the final pieces for ultimate success.

Their "asking price" is what the WA media reckon, not what they've actually asked for. Even so, it would only be a starting point for negotiations. Do you really think we'd be expected to stump up 2 firsts for a 29 year old? Ain't happening.

Give Harry Morrison a 2 year extension immediately.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back