Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
NZ Breakers / New York Knicks
gday

just wanted to commend the hawks supprters around me and my family tonight

they were really understanding, and werent arrogant, and actually felt sorry for us and the dogs bad performance tonight

I just thought that was a minor positive, as they could have really rubbed it in real bad - so to those hawks supporters around me, well done:thumbsu:

gday

they were really understanding, and werent arrogant, and actually felt sorry for us and the dogs bad performance tonight

I just thought that was a minor positive, as they could have really rubbed it in real bad - so to those hawks supporters around me, well done:thumbsu:

Obviously you weren't behind the goals at the punt rd end. Couple of gobby hawks decided to venture into a bay of Bulldog fans [standing area]got the suitcase beaten out of them by a couple of dog fans.When will they ever learn?

gday

I wish I was sitting where you were sitting. The Hawks around us were arrogant pricks who think they have it all won already. Didnt mind the hawks before tonight but now I really do hope that Geelong smash them in GF.

Is it just me, or does segregration (sp?) mean separating two groups into completely different areas? I didnt realise it meant 2bays of Hawks, 2 bays of Bulldogs etc. Would it not have made more sense to have a Bulldogs end (Punt Rd, where the cheer squad was) and a Hawks end (ponsford)???

Instead, the Bulldogs cheersquad is surrounded by 4 bays of Hawks members, and vice verca at the other end. I dont understand the rationale.

I wish I was sitting where you were sitting. The Hawks around us were arrogant pric.ks who think they have it all won already. Didnt mind the hawks before tonight but now I really do hope that Geelong smash them in GF.

i obviously got lucky -

however, some cats supporters are really getting arrogant too - so if we go out - i think i will support the saints ! At least they are in the same boat as us !

why the hell were there hawk supporters in the doggies cheer squad? i didnt get that.. BTW the hawk supporters around me were ********s, bagging the shit out of us and how we failed our homework.. kinda funny thing to sya but if i was 4 years older and 20 kilos bigger i woulda told him to STFU

...are arrogant poo and wee wearers.

Not a fan. Clean, cut, trying to be tough. Bunch of nerds really and w***ers for the most part.

Bandwagoners too. At least we have average attendance win/lose/draw. Hawks were out in huge numbers tonight - where were most of them 4 years ago?

I know you are but what am !?

...are arrogant poo and wee wearers.

Not a fan. Clean, cut, trying to be tough. Bunch of nerds really and w***ers for the most part.

Bandwagoners too. At least we have average attendance win/lose/draw. Hawks were out in huge numbers tonight - where were most of them 4 years ago?

Wonder how many were part of THE LOWEST MCG attendance of the 2000's ?

Did anyone hear good ol' soap hating,dress wearing,Jimmy from Hawthorn.Patronising effort tonight from dear old Jimmy,I'd say he was drinking his own bath water . Then again Jimmy and bathing wouldn't be common:thumbsdown:

gday

That's great to hear. You're lucky, by the way.

Like I said in another thread, I had an aisle seat next to a bay of Hawthorn supporters, and they were really something. They were completely arrogant, and enjoyed rubbing it in. It made my night a lot worse, to be honest.

gday

Agreed. I had one lady making a terrible noise all game but everyone else was great to talk to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone hear good ol' soap hating,dress wearing,Jimmy from Hawthorn.Patronising effort tonight from dear old Jimmy,I'd say he was drinking his own bath water . Then again Jimmy and bathing wouldn't be common:thumbsdown:

i hate to say it , and it **** 's me , but winners are grinners i suppose

dont worry - its not over yet - they still have 2 win another 2 games in a row to win it too !

I wish I was sitting where you were sitting. The Hawks around us were arrogant pricks who think they have it all won already. Didnt mind the hawks before tonight but now I really do hope that Geelong smash them in GF.

Good to hear that you too worked their supporters out, talk about a bunch of arrogant bandwaggoners, how bout that game against port when they got 15,000 people at the G' a few years ago.. Last Saturday night they were sooking bout the ump's all night, even tho they were 10 goals up.. How pathetic, and about how unfairly BUDDY is treated, boo hoo.

I can really sympathise with some of the posters on this board. Hawthorn supporters have to be the greatest bandwagon phenomenon in years. Four years ago they got 11,000 at the MCG and now all of a sudden they are everywhere.

I was sitting in an enclave of bulldogs so not many Hawks, a couple of young guys who were a bit loud, but not really obnoxious. Still after being in Adelaide last weekend no one could be that obnoxious.

Bit harsh. Every club has supporters who start talking it up when the margin is 6 goals +. Infact I have never heard a supporter shut up when this has been the case.

For what its worth, I am proud of our efforts but will never rub it in because our next loss is just around the corner - and I WAS AT THE GAME.

Good luck to the bullies for the rest of 08

Obviously you weren't behind the goals at the punt rd end. Couple of gobby hawks decided to venture into a bay of Bulldog fans [standing area]got the suitcase beaten out of them by a couple of dog fans.When will they ever learn?

go devils, support the team

but why the boo's for aker. is it neccasery. do you boo every other dog player? lucky his in the afl otherwise he would have been banned along time ago.

Most of the fans around me started booing Aker when he put his hands in the air and celebrated a goal he snapped maybe in the 3rd? when you were well down, it wasnt like 'c'mon boys, lets make a run now', it was more 'what a goal' type celebration.

There is always going to be idiot supporters, im sure if you guys were smashing us, there would be a few hawks fans with bad stories. It's sh*t getting kicked when your down, it's happened to me a lot over the last few years. So sorry about some of the fans that can't celebrate making a prelim and playing great footy without hassling the opposition. But yeah, there are always going to be them, from every club, so take it easy.

I was up by the Scoreboard at the Ponsford stand end. The Hawthorn and Doggies supporters got along just fine. Was great stuff. :thumbsu:

I did have to pull my mate in line, though. He started commentating every play non-stop for 5 minutes and it would have been excruciating for Doggies fans, and even Hawks fans. I just had to tell him to STFU. (I hate non-stop footy talkers!!)

P.S. There are knobs amongst all supporter groups.

What a bunch of whingers we are. Gee why would Hawthorn supporters be arrogant and puffed up? They'd just smashed us you idiots! I suppose we were all gentlemanly while we were kicking the Pie's arse last year? I bloody well hope not! I gave them heaps and I hope every sensible Doggies supporter did as well.

For God's sake grow up.

Good to hear that you too worked their supporters out, talk about a bunch of arrogant bandwaggoners, how bout that game against port when they got 15,000 people at the G' a few years ago.. Last Saturday night they were sooking bout the ump's all night, even tho they were 10 goals up.. How pathetic, and about how unfairly BUDDY is treated, boo hoo.

CArlton bandwagoners are the worst - their disgraceful cheating club has had more people jump on baord inthe last few years than they have crooked presidents and salary cap breaches. Funniest thing is they are all celebrating how greta they are without actually acheiving anything.

why the hell were there hawk supporters in the doggies cheer squad? i didnt get that.
They probably went in there to shit stir when the result was beyond doubt. That's what a lot of them are like. There's a reason they're disliked, it's not just BigFooty. Biggest smartmouths when they're winning, nowhere to be seen when they're losing. Which is good for us because they don't beat us too often. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back