Autopsy Hawks v Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

It'll be a very long time before you get near us again. Can't believe the shit you people have dribbled all week about how poor we are forward and back and how easy it'll be. Ridiculous. Our best players were jones, boekhurst, lamb and Kerridge. Who would of though it. I wouldn't take a single player from your list. Enjoy 44 touches of **** all.

Enjoy your next 30 years near the bottom. Your club is garbage.

Can Hawthorn invest in cloning?
We need to clone more Tom Mitchells. Was an absolute workhorse tonight (as per usual)

Please and thanks.

If only we had 9 Burton's, 9 Mitchell's, 2 Burgoyne's, a Hodge and a Big Boy.

It'll be a very long time before you get near us again. Can't believe the shit you people have dribbled all week about how poor we are forward and back and how easy it'll be. Ridiculous. Our best players were jones, boekhurst, lamb and Kerridge. Who would of though it. I wouldn't take a single player from your list. Enjoy 44 touches of **** all.

GoI4fsgE98E8CD_-lZZYm-d8GsEF__3WWJjbKDMZsjGqxNsbejr2J-b9m9DzRlbvxDYo8GwR3opWEr48=w240-h320-nc

Agreed. I commented a few weeks ago that all the guys who can kick goals are now playing further downfield and we badly need to find a way to kick some damned goals. I can't watch the Hawks any more if they're going to play this rubbish.

I'm trying to work out why in the last 7-8 mins we where going backwards and sideways and still playing an 8 man defence? No-one can tell me.

Enjoy not winning a premiership for another 20 odd years too loser!
P.S. love the bit about not getting near your dung heap of a team, haven't laughed that hard for a long time.

:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

I'm looking up the definition of delusional in the dictionary and you're there.

Hahahahahhaha.

Champagne comedy.

Congrats on the win, but your list blows goats.

We will be back up there alot quicker than you.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol. You clearly didn't watch 14 players under 24 (minus Cripps) just end your season. Muppet.

You clearly didn't see the amount of Hawthorn players out with injury. Carltank were at full strength.

Rioli
Shiels
Frawley
Birchall
Stratton
Ceglar
O'Rourke

F**k off tool. A third of our best 22 are out injured, and have been most of the season. Granted Blues were the better team on the night, but you won't come close to us with a full side. Have fun fighting for the Spoon!

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your mob won't get near it for a century. Fancy giving up your future for 1 player. I'm sure plenty of teams have been successful with this strategy. Lol. Enjoy mediocrity. Blaine boekhurst wow

You mean like in the last six decades? Carlton have done nothing other than cheat the salary cap and pay players like Judd outside the cap. Even in Hawthorn's down year we've still outperformed Carlton.

Again....what a load. That kick was destined to land on his tit with him heading full stride in to goal. Anything other than an absolute perfect piece of defensive play from Jones and that play gets lauded as sublime. Sometimes just a well done to the other player rather than scapegoating your usual suspect.
Mother hening again, he did keep his feet instead of attacking the ball in a low chest mark contest in the third as well. Back to the contest at the heart of our consternation, how do you bring undone the defenders absolute perfect work? Stop back pedaling like a boundary ump heading for the corner, change direction and force the contact, pretty basic stuff really

Good to see you had time to stop giving the umpires a service and post on here.

. Fancy giving up your future for 1 player. I'm sure plenty of teams have been successful with this strategy. Lol. Enjoy mediocrity.
By future I assume you mean a first round draft pick.
Tell us how many Carlton have had and how long your rebuild has taken

Fu** off idiot!!! Tom Mitchell is an absolute GUN!!!

Mother hening again, he did keep his feet instead of attacking the ball in a low chest mark contest in the third as well. Back to the contest at the heart of our consternation, how do you bring undone the defenders absolute perfect work? Stop back pedaling like a boundary ump heading for the corner, change direction and force the contact, pretty basic stuff really

Once again what a crock....just looking for hypotheticals to rag on a fav scapegoat. He was headed directly for where the ball was going to land. The way he and we as a club have played for years granting you 3 cups of success.

But sure, instead of heading full stride towards goal with a ball about to land on his tit 99% of the time we ignore a great defensive play and make up some shit about how your scapegoat somehow ****ed it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks v Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back