Game Day Hawks v Pies official practice game - Thursday March 2 @ 5:10pm - UTAS

Remove this Banner Ad

Midfield looked great early. Dominated clearances and pushed back to defend when without the ball. Our pressure fell away at HF and the Hawks were, after the 1st 10minutes able to move the ball from D50 too easily. Good signs from JDG, Mitch, Bobby & Moore. Disappointing when teams get a run on and we don't seem to be able to stop it.

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A couple of weak tackling efforts from Sidebottom and Noble there. Genuinely think Sidebottom will get pushed out of the side this year, he looks another yard slower and we are flush with midfield options now.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t mind Tay Adams spending more time forward to accomodate our plethora of midfield options because I feel like he can actually find the goals quite well, but that kick inside 50 to Lipinski ain’t it.

I don’t mind Tay Adams spending more time forward to accomodate our plethora of midfield options because I feel like he can actually find the goals quite well, but that kick inside 50 to Lipinski ain’t it.
Right on cue..

Adds good defensive pressure too. Having him and McCreery hounding you will cause a bit of panic for defenders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Hawks v Pies official practice game - Thursday March 2 @ 5:10pm - UTAS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back