Autopsy Hawks v Shockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. That was emotional seeing Bradley Hill crying at the end of the game. A Hawthorn man who appreciates everything the club has done for him. Beautiful stuff. Well done son.

Sent from my couch with a box of tissues next to me.

2 things. Mitchell only just above bog average with 37.

And Clarko embracing Hill after the game, we are a family club no matter what happens. Love it.

Great win..
Glass -> great debut..
Breust & gunner - > back in form
Smith finally kicking set shot
Langford has set shot issues
Great games from sic, howe, hardwick, brand and burton
We're missing set shots, which caused lose against Geelong, need to correct it

Some great signs, some shocking moments though, overall very happy. Glass was brilliant, the ginger just did everything right.

Gee, how good is our support in WA? Every game over there we have a huge turnout, must be one of the biggest supported clubs outside of the WA teams. Any reason for it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hows fyfe feeling now watching his rabble of a team stumble from 1 mediocre game to another?, there a long way away from a flag from what i saw tonight. Got some decent kids but there isnt much star power apart from the obvious few, not to mention the most negative coach we have ever seen hellbent on boring the masses to tears and leaving a lasting legacy on the game.

Gunners was immense. Glass was great.

Good to see Smith get one, and liked him screaming for it late.

Didn't like Sicily blowing up, but that foot was close to his head, fair for him to think he caught one. Benefit of the doubt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks v Shockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back