Autopsy Hawks vs Port featuring the Great Escape

Remove this Banner Ad

That monfries decision was the worst of the year. If that's the precedent then we need to ban defenders.

Which was followed by a huge one handed pass from Gray to Boak to set up their next one. Completely turned the momentum and gave them the legs to run again when they were basically gone. And that wasn't the first obvious throw assisted goal......and the treatment of Spangher in the last quarter. **** me. Jesus was crucified.

Do we think Lewis is in proper doubt?

Or was it just another case of that flog Saturday Night commentary team talking up everything?

Thank god we won. Now just got to beat the AFL welfare payment team in the North and then the year will be complete. Well played Port Adelaide. If you had kicked straight you would be taking on the mob in the North.

If they umpire like that next week we will lose by 70+. Just woeful………….and I should be over the moon.

Out Ceglar, Spanger, Lewis :cry: / In McEvoy, Schoenmakers, Rioli or Sewell.

Geez. Langford. If you weren't sold on him yet, you are now. Kid just stands up in the big games. 10 Clearances! Most on the team, 5 in the center, 5 in stoppages. That alone. Tough as nails, and just so committed to the team and team efforts.

Very comforting for the future, when our two highest clearance players tonight were Langers (10) and Shiels (7)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is what those three green maggots will be doing next Saturday at 3.20pm:

BBQ1_men.JPG

I guess I should be happy we're through to the final but all I can think about is how much I would like to cut BT's tongue out.

Nah don't waste your energy on those overpaid gumbys mate. They are never going to change. They have too many people p*#sing in their pocket and telling them how good they are.

We are into another grand final.....only just.

This is what it is all about.

Just need to win one game now......thats it, thats all it will take.

Guys.... that was the best preparation for a grand final we could have asked for. We were challenged and challenged hard (largely by the umpires). Sydney waltzed past North Melbourne. We had to fight for our spot. Forget what the press are saying, we are in the grand final up to our nuts. Back to back is within touching distance. We are one good game away from it. Love this club. Love Hawthorn!

I went absolutely mental when Monfries received that disgraceful free kick for basically nothing. That maggot better not be in the Grand Final squad, it was the most unprofessional decision I've seen. Scumbag.

Ceglar out for Hale. Simpkin out for Rioli (injury permitting). Lewis out for Sewell (injury permitting)

I turned the tv off with two minutes to go....glad the team had more ticker than me.

Not here to criticise anybody as getting through that game is, in my view, harder than the grand final but for different reasons. Older fellas see it as a possible last chance, newer guys scared to let people down, decisions muddled just a little against a highly athletic underdog. Every Hawthorn players knows he can do better but get this.....

We are in the granny and mark it....we will destroy them next week. Different game, different motivations, a few tweaks and bac to back is ours. I was more nervous about today.

I love my club.

I gave your comment a "Like" because I love that you are stinging, knowing that your club's ENTIRE season was for zero, nada, nothing. Get back over to he feral state and enjoy your nothingness. It hurts sooooooooooooooooo bad don't it?

And before anyone craps on about, "it's not for nothing, what an effort", that's BS, they finish this season with no more of a prize than St Kilda (who get the 1st pick in the draft)

Obviously him posting that on an oppositions board was silly, but out of curiosity, IF Hawks lose next week, will your season be for zero, nada, etc too?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks vs Port featuring the Great Escape

Remove this Banner Ad

Back