Remove this Banner Ad

t3te50

Senior List
Jul 9, 2007
London
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ok fellas I waited for more than a few hours this time :thumbsu: :D

Anybody in the process of uploading a torrent?

Getting withdrawal syndrome living in London......

Game was on Foxtel, less likely to be capped when its on cable

If you know anyone with a Bigpond account, ask to borrow their details and you can stream the game from afl.com.au

Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't got a copy of this game & it may take awhile before I get my hands on a copy! it doesn't look like there is anybody with a recorded version of the game yet as torrents are usually available by now.
So for those international viewer or fans that just missed the game here is the game highlights courtesy of Fox Winners....

[YOUTUBE]dbkRtA1UB4I[/YOUTUBE]

Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't got a copy of this game & it may take awhile before I get my hands on a copy! it doesn't look like there is anybody with a recorded version of the game yet as torrents are usually available by now.
So for those international viewer or fans that just missed the game here is the game highlights courtesy of Fox Winners....

[youtube]dbkRtA1UB4I[/youtube]
Legend Tazzie Hawk if i was overseas mate i could rely on ya good self to keep me up to date!:thumbsu:

Hey guys,

[youtube]dbkRtA1UB4I[/youtube]

You are the greatest thing since bread came sliced. You've got it all, you got it sussed.

I've maybe got a solution for this for those who don't have foxtel. I need about 7 others to make this work. Send me a PM and I'll let you know my idea.

Game was on Foxtel, less likely to be capped when its on cable

If you know anyone with a Bigpond account, ask to borrow their details and you can stream the game from afl.com.au

i got the international subscription and for the past 2 days ive been trying to stream the game. all i get is a stupid ad from the defense force but no footy - the screen just go's black.. all the other videos work (poorly) just not our game.... bloody bigpond.......

I had the same issue on my computer, but it seemed to work on another computer...could be something to do with the amount you download in the background???

Good luck, i feel your pain..

Hey guys,

[youtube]dbkRtA1UB4I[/youtube][/quote

i normally tape the games but unfortunately my hard drive recorder has had to go infor repairs so i cant help you this time

Hey guys,

great stuff. Thanks for that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just seems to be an unfortunate week this week. Looking on an Aussie torrent forum, they have only uploaded 4 games this week, when they usually manage all 8 (maybe 1 dropped every other week).

Is this a Fame Game hangover?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks vs Port match - torrent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back