32 - Oliver Hanrahan - up from 41
37 - James Worpel
38 - Dylan Moore
40 - Jackson Ross
41 - Harrison Jones
43 - David Mirra
44 - C. Jiath
46 - Dallas Willsmore

I wouldn’t be surprised if Worpel gets given no.38 as he wore it during Geelong Falcons u16s & u18s

Would be cool if he kept it too. I like the idea of players making the higher numbers their own like Cyril in 33 and Platten in 44.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Worpel gets given no.38 as he wore it during Geelong Falcons u16s & u18s
He, along with the other draftees, will be given the lowest number available AFTER existing players get their choices/upgrades.

Nothing worse than clubs handing draftees low numbers, they got to be earned. Love this tradition by Clarko.

They're cool numbers though - double digits.

No one running around in '49' is going, "Look at how good I am in me number '49' jumper"... Nope.

Dangerfield wears 35. Kevin Durant wears the same number in the NBA. It's not completely out there to make one of those higher numbers your own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, that's not true in the slightest. Hardwick is a first year senior player and was ranked 14th in the entire league for DE%.

Second year....to be technically correct....the best kind of correct :D

Second year....to be technically correct....the best kind of correct :D

He played 1 game in 2016 and 19 in 2017. Be technical all you like - for mine it was his first season of senior footy and he had the 14th best DE% in the league.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Hawthorn 2018 Number Allocations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back