List Mgmt. Hawthorn 2018 Trade discussion NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my info is just just some texts between old school mates, as they are obviously interested in their mates future. Hopefully my mates son will be here tomorrow so I can ask him to see what further details he can get then.

The BBQ needs to be moved to brunch IMHO. As soon as you have news you’ll have pretend that you need to ‘drop the kids off at the pool’ and then post it the first chance you get :)

How many dominant 21 year old KPPs do you know of mate?

Burton doesn't have the size yet, but he's the same height as Jack Riewoldt. No reason why he can't become an AA 3rd tall like Gunston at the very least.

You’ve made my point for me. Gunston is not a KPP. Definitely think Burton has those attributes required to be third tall, but not be a KPP.

Great to see that there is some positive action!

Wingard - superstar
Scully - aerobic animal
Scrimshaw - Birch mk2
Patton - The General... gorilla FF

= GFs

Mitchell
Jaeger
Sicily
Hardwick
Burton
Howe
Impey
Brand
Worpel
Morrison

Gunston
McEvoy
Breust
Stratts
Smith

Chip
Birch
Burgoyne
Roughy

Throw a blanket over some BH Premiership boys for best 22 & ....

“Nothing to see here....move along”
“No youth”

#wingardisthetarget

Sorry have not been able to keep up with the sheer speed of this thread - following is list of players we are onto:

WINGARD
SCULLY
Scrimshaw
MAY?
Patton?

Anyone else?

PS - just in case Saints Rescruiting Team is reading: casboult, watts, Zac Dawson and Nathan Carroll (last 2 we are still trying to persuade for a comeback)

Sorry to be a party pooper but we were working on Shiel for 2 years minimum.

Means **** all.

My friend, Jesus, you and one of your notorious friends who constantly demean the work of our club, despite your so called support of the HFC, must realise that sometimes you cannot fully control the entire agenda, as well as an agenda that fits a broader, longer term strategy. Even you cannot deny Shiel was not connected with us. We put the work in. He connected.

Yes, the trade price had an effect we may not fully expected, witness the current strain on the back pedalling Dodoro with GWS. Yes, we don’t do it all the right way and we stuff up. But we learn, continually.
I am extremely comfortable with what my football club does in its professional way that you might not. We can’t win them all, but I just get pissed when people, so called supporters just pot everything we do and elevate competitors to a status that we can only dream of.
Reality is, the majority of the comp follow in our footsteps.

Anyone else think the GWS are clearing the decks on Shiel Scully Patton so that they can re-sign Kelly and Congilio ASAP and avoid losing them to FA?
They may try that. Will it work? Who knows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else think the GWS are clearing the decks on Shiel Scully Patton so that they can re-sign Kelly and Congilio ASAP and avoid losing them to FA?

An undoubted strategy and it will be a battle. As we sit here tonight, all I can report is we want him, he wants us, all part of the long term play. BUT, BUT we know things change. We can only work hard to engage.

The BBQ needs to be moved to brunch IMHO. As soon as you have news you’ll have pretend that you need to ‘drop the kids off at the pool’ and then post it the first chance you get :)
Hahaha, it’s at my house

I will just sneak to the pool room and send an update asap!

B1F31D7E-BCD1-4C4D-A679-DBFE3DDC89BE.jpeg

My friend, Jesus, you and one of your notorious friends who constantly demean the work of our club, despite your so called support of the HFC, must realise that sometimes you cannot fully control the entire agenda, as well as an agenda that fits a broader, longer term strategy. Even you cannot deny Shiel was not connected with us. We put the work in. He connected.

Yes, the trade price had an effect we may not fully expected, witness the current strain on the back pedalling Dodoro with GWS. Yes, we don’t do it all the right way and we stuff up. But we learn, continually.
I am extremely comfortable with what my football club does in its professional way that you might not. We can’t win them all, but I just get pissed when people, so called supporters just pot everything we do and elevate competitors to a status that we can only dream of.
Reality is, the majority of the comp follow in our footsteps.

Can you please point me to my other posts where i demean the club?

Don't shit can me without knowing my post history.

I don't get much info but when i do i pass it on.

What I am saying is the fact Cogs may have already agreed in principle at the end of next year means nothing as circumstances change as it did with Shiel.

On a side note Freo baulking at 2 x 1st rounders for Hogan has also screwed up GC with their May situation. GC knows for sure May will go next year, and should accept 1 x 1st round for him closer to the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back