List Mgmt. Hawthorn 2018 Trade discussion NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think incessant belittleing of a poster - who goes to the effort to share on here what he knows and reports it more factually and sensibly than any sensationalist journo out there - should be ******* banworthy

Seconded.

Wingard will want to be bloody good for us with what we have given up.

Sad to see Burton go our young emerging players excite me more than recruiting some established guy from another club.

Sad to see Burton go our young emerging players excite me more than recruiting some established guy from another club.

So by that token you’d have preferred to have Jed Anderson over Tom Mitchell?

That’s a 2x All Australian, best and fairest winning “established guy”. Geez.

LMAO this board is ****ed

We miss Shiel we are not a destination Club.

Get Scrim and Scully, we are the greatest club ever!

Get Wingard for Burton and picks - Paid way overs we got screwed blah blah blah

We got Chad ****ing Wingard you idiots

And if we get Scully on the park next year at some point miles in front!

There seems to be a bit of confusion on twitter regarding the future 3rd round pick we got back from Port... Anyone got clarification of this? I've seen some different reports claiming we got Chad and gave up 15 and our 2nd round and the future 3rd went elsewhere

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There seems to be a bit of confusion on twitter regarding the future 3rd round pick we got back from Port... Anyone got clarification of this? I've seen some different reports claiming we got Chad and gave up 15 and our 2nd round and the future 3rd went elsewhere

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
we got ports future 3rd

Giving up 35 to get a future 3rd back and doing this deal early suggests we have something in the works.

I think Clarko believes the next four years from Chad trump the next four from Burton and get us closer to a flag

The excitement with Burton is that he could be anything.
The excitement with Chad is that under Clarko he could be anything and has shown a higher ceiling than Burton so far

Interesting times

Burton = Currently B grade player at best (no knock on him he's still only 21) with glimpses of being a A-grade AA level HBF.

Wingard = Currently A grade/AA-level player, proven with glimpses of being a potential top 5-10 player in the competition.

It's a no brainer. That's why we paid such a heavy price.

I’m liking the look of T. Mitchell, JOM, Scully, Wingard throw in Worpedo, Shiel......looking good.

Not a popular opinion I suspect but I think we should take Casboult for peanuts.

We now have elite ball winners - Mitchell, O'Meara.
Elite clearance players - Mitchell, O'Meara, Wingard
Elite runners - Smith, Scully, Gunston, Mitchell
Elite goal kickers - Breust, Gunston, Wingard
Match winners - Wingard, Gunston, Sicily
Elite intercept marker - Sicily
Elite ball users off half back - Sicily, Hardwick

We plainly lack contested markers and a big key forward. We do not need a big key forward to kick 40+ goals. In Gunston, Breust and Wingard, we have 3 players who can kick 40+. We just need a big guy who can bring the ball to ground and occasionally take a contested mark. I would genuinely flip a 5th round pick for Casboult. Structurally, he could play a role.

We have borderline VFL key defenders.. no key forward as well

Can someone whip up a wingard highlights package. I think some folks on this board need reminders of the type of talent we are dealing with.

Wingard is a massive massive get, especially given the Rioli situation.

GW spelled it out he was a priority. **** pick 35! Seriously...

It is as if some of you don’t watch football every week.

We are the envy of all this trade period. Destination club for life!

KOLOKOTRONIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back