Hawthorn and their supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Arrogant flogs thought that all they had to do was turn up once Geelong were knocked off, truth be told they shouldn't have even been there today considering the umpiring got them over the line last week and again today they almost got them over the line. To everyone connected to Hawthorn at this time, go **** yourselves you tossbags.

Couldn't have summed it up better
Post off the year !!!!

002253-hawthorn-fan.jpg

GYI0064614519_crop_450x500.jpg

The little turd might even jump of the bandwagon.
Nah, tazhawk has got absolutely nothing else in his life.
He'll be at rock bottom from this though and if last year is anything to go by he wont have the guts to show his face around here until about a third of the way into next season, depending on how the Cawks are traveling that is.

Having said that I wouldn't be too surprised to see some kinda 'tazCat' or 'tazDocker' type alias snooping around the place, hiding in the shadows.

hiding_under_rock-1000.jpg

Say what you like about Hawk supporters but IMO they have displayed a lot more class than Geelong supporters over the last week, particularly on BF, the vicarious representation of themselves through Sydney Football Club has been nothing short of pathetic.

Well done to both clubs, a great Grand Final to watch for neutral supporters without a significant emotional investment.

The Hawthorn flogs wont be seen for dead on BF because they can give it but they can't take it. Biggest bunch of chokers known to man Hawthorn are. Their supporters are mostly scum and I am laughing so hard right now at the failure they must be feeling.

Suck it Hawthorn

Are you ok?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Hawthorn flogs wont be seen for dead on BF because they can give it but they can't take it. Biggest bunch of chokers known to man Hawthorn are. Their supporters are mostly scum and I am laughing so hard right now at the failure they must be feeling.

Suck it Hawthorn

Great to see so much hate.

10 flags in 50 years will do that. :thumbsu:

What about the other 36 years before that?

Why would I give a **** about ancient history?

You clowns hate us because we are successful. Fact.

We lost yesterday but we'll be back. I haven't seen so many Cats fans happy about a game they weren't even close to being in... Says a lot about you as a supporter group, I think.

We lost yesterday but we'll be back. I haven't seen so many Cats fans happy about a game they weren't even close to being in... Says a lot about you as a supporter group, I think.

lol, 10 spoons in their first 28 years.

Nope.
We hate you because your the biggest bunch of arogant self important tosser supporters.
Your veil of "success" has nothing to do with it.
How many people were even following footy in the early 80s? I've seen you win 1 flag.
2 since I've known about AFL. 1992 was my first serious year of following AFL (when I bought my first membership).

Nope.
We hate you because your the biggest bunch of arogant self important tosser supporters.
Your veil of "success" has nothing to do with it.
How many people were even following footy in the early 80s? I've seen you win 1 flag.
2 since I've known about AFL. 1992 was my first serious year of following AFL (when I bought my first membership).

Maybe you need to brush up on your history, sonny.

"How many people were even following footy in the early 80s?" What a shocking, uneducated and immature question.
Here;s a brief history for you - Hawthorn, admitted to the VFL based on geography, in 1925 has won more flags than your club despite your club having a 28 year head start.

I've seen us win 6 flags.

And I've never seen us win a spoon.

No wonder you hate us. :)

Maybe you need to brush up on your history, sonny.

"How many people were even following footy in the early 80s?" What a shocking, uneducated and immature question.
Here;s a brief history for you - Hawthorn, admitted to the VFL based on geography, in 1925 has won more flags than your club despite your club having a 28 year head start.

I've seen us win 6 flags.

And I've never seen us win a spoon.

No wonder you hate us. :)
Hawthorn has also had two rule changes written up as a result of thier most recent flags. In fact all Hawthorn flags are questionable except for 1961.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn and their supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back