Prediction Hawthorn Guernsey Numbers in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I vote for a public beheading.

Really, who gives a shit?

I would have thought the player would. Come to a club. Tell the club in a TV interview how to pronounce your name and they still can't get it right.

Standards people standards.

So....who gets 15 and 9 in 2018? No candidates jump out at me at the moment unfortunately. Maybe Lovell gets 9???
Free Agency Target #1 and Free Agency Target #2. You know, because we've benefited so much from it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hope Jaeger can live up to Chris Wittman. Was a favourite as a kid (after piggy and derm of course) for reasons I've got no idea.

Earn it Jaeger

I'm sure he will!! :D:thumbsu:

Chris Wittman was a good running player - busted his arm in the first quarter of the 1988 Grand Final trying to tackle Greg Healy really hard from memory - wanted to come back on in the last quarter but Joycey wouldn't allow it. Spent alot of time running up and down the sideline.

Some #10 facts.

Jonathan Robran had the number for seven seasons one season more than Chris.

Since I have been watching the Hawks (circa 1982) Changa had it for the longest period of time -- 13 seasons !!! He is the best 10 I've seen followed by Hill then Wittman.

Then there was David Polkinghorne who typifies the Hawthorn culture of hard work and team first. Was left out of the 1983 GF side but still celebrated as hard as if he was in it.

--> Polkinghorne-Malaxos-Browning-Wittman-Robran-Bateman-Hill-O'Meara

GO HAWKS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Hawthorn Guernsey Numbers in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back