Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

How is this poll?

View attachment 544290

The Brownlow favourite not even an option.

#head****ed

lolwut! Was this on the AFL socials?

Rance and Cripps are both very over rated IMO. People talk about Mitchell's hurt factor..... have they ever watched what Cripps does with the ball?

AFL website.

Pathetic.

Someone come delete the AFL app from my phone it's poisoning my brain.

AFL need to invent some interest into the Brownlow medal coverage. They need to pump up other contenders.

Mitchell will have the medal won by round 15

Blame the coaches
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-08-02/who-is-the-games-mvp-coaches-have-their-say
010818MVP.jpg

It's the exact same list

Patrick Cripps (or anyone that plays for a wooden spoon contender) should never be talked about as an MVP.

Surely wins have to count somewhere in the definition of what constitutes the "Most Valuable Player"? Cripps is a perfect example of a player getting empty stats on a bad team. Whatever he does on the field clearly isn't contributing to winning, so how valuable can he actually be?

Patrick Cripps (or anyone that plays for a wooden spoon contender) should never be talked about as an MVP.

Surely wins have to count somewhere in the definition of what constitutes the "Most Valuable Player"? Cripps is a perfect example of a player getting empty stats on a bad team. Whatever he does on the field clearly isn't contributing to winning, so how valuable can he actually be?
Like I said, blame the coaches

I think they view it as which player has the biggest impact on their teams fortunes, probably why Gawn is the clear leader on their vote (well the 16 coaches that did vote, 2 didn't)

There is the argument to be made that Blues wouldn't have won a single game this year without him, he is their midfield, Curnow is their only other decent contributor in there and while he's the kind of player coaches love he isn't a match winner, Cripps is he just is also at Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely we are used to this kind of propaganda (can't think of a more appropriate word to use) by now. We have simply been too, good and too strong, on and off the park, for far too long, and that doesn't suit the AFL's equalization agenda which is to ee us down and their clubs, including Swines at the top.

This may be unlikely, but... Can you imagine the melts, the moans, the mayhem, the mass hysteria, if we happen to win the flag AND snare Tom Lynch.

Now THAT would be delicious. :cool::p:D:)
So unlikely but wow I would bump the absolute shit out of the main board - i.e. posts stating that Hawthorn is no longer a destination club due to their likely demise

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back