Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Quietly awaiting the announcement of the Audi Centre of Excellence in Dingley...

That'll **** em.
I think you mean Rioli. A name change is on the cards Dingley will be known as Rioli. In other breaking news Mooralbark will be known as Mitchell, the entire Gippsland area will be consolidated and be known as Rougheadland, Devonport will be call Birchallport and of course the entire Otway region from Colac to Little River will be known as Hodge.

we're the shit, we're the goods, we're the BOMB, we're legit, we are Superior...nobody wants us to have anything cause THEY believe we have too much already...but what they don't GET and never will is that this group of players gets spurred on by the scorn...maybe if they the media, the jock in the lounge room would be nice then maybe it will all go away...but for now I'm happy you can tear Hawthorn down but we have a spring that springs back up when the shit comes raining down...its all been said, but they can hate and tear us apart but these guys have incredible bonds across three premiership years....its gonna take a lot to kills us! Nobody can EVER take that away!

It's no coincidence that the most vocal anti-Hawks supporters are either Geelong, Sydney, Freo, Adelaide, Port or Eagles fans. The six teams we have caused the most grief to in the last few years!

All the other teams fans stay fairly quiet (for the most part).
You caused us grief? We beat you narrowly in one grand final, you beat us soundly in the sequel. Meh.

I was watching the ANZAC day game, and there were some pretty rubbish calls that the Pies were getting in their favour, but I didn't care because I was just happy watching Essendon get thrashed.

No one gives a shit about those calls because the game doesn't mean anything.
No one gives a shit what happens to Essendon or Collingwood. They're non-entities.

So, I'm pretty happy if we get accused of rubbish biased calls. It means people are thinking about us.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi

Port fans on the all time best indigenous player thread claiming Shaun Burgoyne is nothing special, now I've seen everything. People are going crazy on this site. Knowing them they'd think they made out like thieves on that deal because they got Pittard or Butcher in that deal or something. Truly the Liverpool of the AFL.

Leave Liverpool out of this :mad:

I was watching the ANZAC day game, and there were some pretty rubbish calls that the Pies were getting in their favour, but I didn't care because I was just happy watching Essendon get thrashed.

No one gives a shit about those calls because the game doesn't mean anything.
No one gives a shit what happens to Essendon or Collingwood. They're non-entities.

So, I'm pretty happy if we get accused of rubbish biased calls. It means people are thinking about us.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
Never thought I'd see the day Gandhi being quoted on Bigfooty.

3J9OZ2a.png

Here is my favourite. Top bloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Robbo's "Things I Like and Dislike after 27 Beers" column today, he had this to say about Burgoyne...

;)

Even though I like Robbo's passion, he still says so, so, so many dumb things.

"Things I Like and Dislike after 27 Beers" - hahahahaha

Even though I like Robbo's passion, he still says so, so, so many dumb things.

"Things I Like and Dislike after 27 Beers" - hahahahaha
What did he have to say? I was watching Bucks get stuck into him last time funny as hell. You could see Buckley wanted to rip his head off

Grief and holding a grudge are two quite different things, young Frodo.
And? Everyone here still feels pain of losing 2012, though we don't hold a grudge after 2014. Just as you'd still grieve over 2014 but may not hold a grudge.

Also, Frodo was like 50 or so when he left the Shire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back