No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

They don't 'have' to keep it in but the rule is written expressly to encourage players to keep the football in play.

I kinda like the rules that encourage this. And hawthorn is playing in a way where we tend to flick it around a bit near the goals and get it into Amon's or D'Ambrosio's hand as a preferred option to just rushing it at every chance. I think that's how the game should be played.

But honestly - how ridiculous is it that the Essendon player deliberately ran over the line expecting to be tackled, and wasn't tackled, and instead the Geelong player was hopping up and down in a crucifix pose?

Both players were acting in the exact opposite direction of how things should go. I can't believe the Geelong players are escaping media criticism here. Absolutely pathetic to not tackle or chase in preference of getting a free kick on a technicality. They should be absolutely embarrassed but instead received a goal as a reward.

I have seen players with arms out appealing for insufficient intent when a ball is headed for the line and an opponent running past them and collecting the ball

really putting the north in north melbourne lol
North poised to take over Dees Alice Springs game and Suns 2 x Darwin games after their Hobart deal expires next season.

With works happening at York Park in 12 - 18 months, it wouldn't surprise me if we split our 4 x Tas games between Launceston and Hobart in 26/27.

Going from strength to strenght at the Sainters

This with rumours of them extending the deal to King, to make him one of their highest paid, despite his injuries and inconsistent form.

Surely a few players are starting to see the writing on the wall for this season at least...

When’s hodge coming back as assistant coach then ??View attachment 2037541
I'm sorry Hodgey but Bucks by a mile. Goes to show how far out of favour Bucks is with the Collingwood faithful, they managed to get a pretty commanding win by Fly in the best coach voting.

How the hell Richo is second is beyond me.
But of those, Bucks is the best.
Richo is likeable and that's about it. Offers no insight, no analysis, and never wants to criticise anyone. Basically there to say "yeah I like this kid" and tell you what arc a player has when lining up for goal.

How the hell Richo is second is beyond me.
But of those, Bucks is the best.
Majority of footy followers are idiots, that’s why.

They’ve also voted BT as one of the best commentators alongside Brayshaw.

Nick Young Wtf GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back