Hawthorn may emerge as the new frontrunner for Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, imagine what would happen if we went 3-peat, and put our era beyond any shadow of a doubt as the Greatest of the AFL era, leaving them once and for all in our dust once again, then landed Danger. The crying, wailing and gnashing of teeth coming out of Sleepy Hollow would be truly deafening. The entire Bellarine Peninsula will become purgatory.

And I will sit there LMFAO....
Steady on Roddy! I live on the Bellarine! Anyway, I'll be safe, I have Hawks blood in my veins.

It would be the biggest laugh in AFL/VFL history if we landed Dangerfield. Imagine the hurt for Geelong supporters? :p

Not just Geelong supporters - the meltdown on the swans board would be delicious

I fail to see the appeal for Dangerfield to move to Geelong next season, his current club has had a really good year and could easily make a dent in the finals this year, Geelong on the other hand have just signalled the end of their era, And won't likely be challenging again for at least a few more years, possibly more,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the hfc is creative enough to come up with an offer than fits Dangerfield into what I assume is already a bursting at the seams salary cap space then I take my hat off to you.
Frank Costa has no time for the cap, why should the HFC?

First I've heard of the GFC football club relying on brown paper bags to snare players a la the blues, which was eventually caught and the subsequent punishments handed out both financially and in the draft set the club back a decade and counting.

Ah, that's my quota of cleaning up after cats. No more.

Fair go Grizz - it's not as though they can be talking finals and the what not
Posting on other boards is all they have left

Fair go Grizz - it's not as though they can be talking finals and the what not
Posting on other boards is all they have left

They can always go and visit the Sphinx. The one in north Geelong, that is.

the-sphinx-5636-1.jpg

First I've heard of the GFC football club relying on brown paper bags to snare players a la the blues, which was eventually caught and the subsequent punishments handed out both financially and in the draft set the club back a decade and counting.
Relax dude, his secret is safe.

Besides, we don't really think Dangerfield will become a Hawk, we just genuinely hope he does so that the last 18 months of "it's a done deal to Geelong" can be laughed at.

I'm sure you understand.

Relax dude, his secret is safe.

Besides, we don't really think Dangerfield will become a Hawk, we just genuinely hope he does so that the last 18 months of "it's a done deal to Geelong" can be laughed at.

I'm sure you understand.

Danger to Hawks.

Mitch pips corky Fyfe for Brownlow

Mass murderer Hodge hoists the cup with another Normie around his neck.

There's the script Hollywood. Get it done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn may emerge as the new frontrunner for Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back