Hawthorn may emerge as the new frontrunner for Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

When he made fun of Duck everyone loved him, makes fun of Gunners and now he is a flog, some people on this board are being a bit precious.

And if someone thinking a player was a knob was a reason to not pick them up I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be enough players left to field any teams
They are definitely taking the piss.

It is not the first time that Gunners has had some banter with the Crows boys.

Seems to be a long running joke about him leaving.

Anyone that doesn't goo over our players must rot in hell!

Support the club and players, but we should be able to open the other eye and be subjective. They are afterall, normal people like us outside of the games.

I think the players take the player movements far less seriously than fans do.

I don't know about that - didn't one of the Adelaide crow players have quite a bit to say at the time of Gunners leaving.

Heard from a good source that Chad Wingard is going to the Hawks. He is contracted to Port for 2016 but the source indicated that the contract would be "paid out", whatever that means. Mentioned huge figures that he would be paid at Hawthorn. Is he the big gun that you are getting next year or will it be in 2017?? Any Hawkers heard this one?
Bump? Will the source be correct but 3 years late....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 2015 I would’ve loved the idea of Wingard but 2018 I’m not so sure, Port would want more than what’s reasonable for him and let’s be honest, he’s a very talented footballer but pretty flakey these days. A rich mans Motlop. Pass for me

What are you hearing?
On 5AA confirmed that Hawthorn had requested a medical for Chad Wingard. Surely they would not ask for that if they had no interest from Wingard. Interesting that 3 years ago a very close relative was spouting that Chad was going to Hawthorn. Obviously Port managed to sway him to stay. May be a bit difficult to do the same this time as he certainly does not look as if he has enjoyed 2018.

On 5AA confirmed that Hawthorn had requested a medical for Chad Wingard. Surely they would not ask for that if they had no interest from Wingard. Interesting that 3 years ago a very close relative was spouting that Chad was going to Hawthorn. Obviously Port managed to sway him to stay. May be a bit difficult to do the same this time as he certainly does not look as if he has enjoyed 2018.
When would we ask for the medical? Seems odd timing, but suppose you got to be prepared

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn may emerge as the new frontrunner for Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back