Hawthorn membership.

Remove this Banner Ad

I just got in the mail today my membership renewal for 2008 including next years membership card saying once it is paid it will be activated. Also a nice collectors tin with the new hawk log embossed with all the info inside. Nice.

I just got in the mail today my membership renewal for 2208 including next years membership card saying once it is paid it will be activated. Also a nice collectors tin with the new hawk log embossed with all the info inside. Nice.
:eek:
I am pretty sure you meant 2008:p Fixed up your little error.
It's ok mate. I knew what you meant.

Got mine too. Thanks to Aus Post for bending my tin!!!!

Great idea by the hawks to make it as easy as possible to renew memberships. People will have no excuse.

Looking forward to my membership scarf - "lucky" 13. :D

Got mine too, great idea Hawks! Great money saving/making idea. Except in my case where I want my reserved seat in a different area to the geriatric section I sat in this season, where I was met with frowns and shock if I yelled so much as the word "bloody" during the game. Screw that, I have to be passionate at the game. That's the problem with us Hawks supporters in general, need some more feral in us (not me, got plenty myself) and become louder and prouder at the game. Why did it take until the Elim final against Adelaide before anyone made any "bloody" noise this year? I've been at Golf tournaments with louder yelling than some of our games during the season. The MCG has a family section with no alcohol or swearing, pffft, that's great for some. What about the rest of us who want to watch and enjoy footy without worrying if mum's 3 year old who hasn't got a clue whats going on anyway hears us say the f word, where do we sit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got mine too. Thanks to Aus Post for bending my tin!!!!

Great idea by the hawks to make it as easy as possible to renew memberships. People will have no excuse.

Looking forward to my membership scarf - "lucky" 13. :D

exactly.

nice avatar btw;)

Got mine too, great idea Hawks! Great money saving/making idea. Except in my case where I want my reserved seat in a different area to the geriatric section I sat in this season, where I was met with frowns and shock if I yelled so much as the word "bloody" during the game. Screw that, I have to be passionate at the game. That's the problem with us Hawks supporters in general, need some more feral in us (not me, got plenty myself) and become louder and prouder at the game. Why did it take until the Elim final against Adelaide before anyone made any "bloody" noise this year? I've been at Golf tournaments with louder yelling than some of our games during the season. The MCG has a family section with no alcohol or swearing, pffft, that's great for some. What about the rest of us who want to watch and enjoy footy without worrying if mum's 3 year old who hasn't got a clue whats going on anyway hears us say the f word, where do we sit?

Nail, Hammer and Head

Right on the money. :thumbsu:

We need to hit the club up for the 'ultra friggin passionate' section not to be confused with the 'feral' section :)

I went through all of season 2007 without a physical altercation with the opposing teams fans but i can't promise the same for 2008 :D

i actually felt sorry for the poor bloke who was stuck in front of me all year he had to start wearing a rubbish bag on his head because of all the yelling and sceaming and spit he was getting showed with at times through out the year

if you are reading this mate i am very sorry

I love the tin. The key ring goes alright too.

It is a great idea except that to upgrade your membership is a not as straight forward as it should be. I upgraded from a social club membership to Kennedy club this year and had to send the card back with lots of hand written amendments on the form. I don't think I will get my free cap because they have to process it differently.

the AFL Members is a good mixture of all seating. I wish i could get my 08 membership now but being AFL have to wait a while and miss the pre xmas deals :thumbsdown:

small price I suppose

I cant wait til I get my tin box. How big is it and how much stuff can you put in it?

I recon now that this is another marketing sucess that all the other clubs are gunna copy us again like they did with the scarfs.

I cant wait til I get my tin box. How big is it and how much stuff can you put in it?

I recon now that this is another marketing sucess that all the other clubs are gunna copy us again like they did with the scarfs.

Got mine last night in the mail - and again, thanks Oz Post for bending the tin.

It's about the size of a single disc dvd cover.

Will be getting my reserved seat again next year - although if it's anything like this year, I won't use it (donation to the club in lieu of guaranteed GF ticket if we get there), and instead will sit with friends in M57 for home games.

I almost knocked a couple of opposition supporters out last year - one at the Brisbane game who kept giving a running commentary. Nothing p1sses me off more than to hear someone with verbal diarrhoea at the football. I had to move a couple of rows forward just so that I could avoid the temptation to turn around and deck this bastard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn membership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back