Hawthorn Porks

Remove this Banner Ad

we will smash Hawthorn next week. No Williams either. Only Franklin we have to worry about. either Fletch or MM will take care of him. We will smash the Hawks by 6-7+ goals !

Hahahaha play big Mal on Buddy for 4 quarters and see what happens!!

yeah Buddy will get reported after getting gropes in every hole for 30 minutes a quarter. He'll wear him like a glove.

MM = OJ Simpson
BF = GLOVE

in conclusion ...

MM will MURDER Buddy Franklin :thumbsu:

there is only one player on the essendon list that could line up on buddy and break even..........mcphee.
the only problem is that the run he has provided the bombers with this year is something they would want him to continue, and giving him the job on buddy may stop that.
saying that though, if buddy leads hard and chases hard, i dont think anyone at essendon, on their own could stop him. this of course means he doesnt player a stinker, but dont see it happening.

fletcher- not quick enough. would be stronger, but not by much
michael- alot stronger, but not quick enough
mcphee- may get found out when the ball hits the ground, but he at least has the pace to stick with him and give a solid contest.

in saying all this though, name a player that is a perfect match up for buddy.........i cant think of one in any team!!!!

I reckon we have a board dedicated to bitchmond and hawk fans to just slog it out, the rivalry fascinates me. ah thats what bay 13 is for but i'd have to side with the hawks. sorry bitchmond too much mediocrity going around punt road at the momment.

yeah Buddy will get reported after getting gropes in every hole for 30 minutes a quarter. He'll wear him like a glove.

MM = OJ Simpson
BF = GLOVE

in conclusion ...

MM will MURDER Buddy Franklin :thumbsu:

IF Mal lines up on Buddy you'll have practically conceeded the game then and there. Would be one of the worste matchups in history.

If Mal cant even get near Fev what chance do you think he has of keeping up with Buddy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF Mal lines up on Buddy you'll have practically conceeded the game then and there. Would be one of the worste matchups in history.

If Mal cant even get near Fev what chance do you think he has of keeping up with Buddy?

rocca only booted 3 on him on Wednesday and suposedly they smashed us :rolleyes:

keep dreaming sonnyjim

If you seriously think Mal Michael would be a good match up for Franklin you don't watch enough football.
Franklin is renowned for his pace and flair, but also his endurance. He works hard up the ground, pushing to the backline and will then sprint through the middle, forward.He has a license to go wherever he wants, and he does.
He is not a conventional lead up forward, and a runner needs to go with him. If you think Mal would be able to run with him you are an even bigger fool than I thought.
But please, pass on your match-ups to Kevin, I'll be tickled pink if it eventuates.

No Willo and probably Jacobs two are massive losses for us.

Losing Williams is gonna hurt. Old 'look laterally but never upfield Jacobs' on the other hand... I heard somewhere that when we traded for Jacobs, he and Bolton where seen as similar types, and that we could have had either. Not sure how true that is, but I shudder of thought of that muppet Bolton in the brown and gold!

If you seriously think Mal Michael would be a good match up for Franklin you don't watch enough football.
Franklin is renowned for his pace and flair, but also his endurance. He works hard up the ground, pushing to the backline and will then sprint through the middle, forward.He has a license to go wherever he wants, and he does.
He is not a conventional lead up forward, and a runner needs to go with him. If you think Mal would be able to run with him you are an even bigger fool than I thought.
But please, pass on your match-ups to Kevin, I'll be tickled pink if it eventuates.

Franklin was out last night until 4am.

Great preperation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn Porks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back