Hawthorn Snookered

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hay has officially walked out of Hawthorn, crueling their now FAMOUSLY high demands for Hay's services. they can no longer say, 'Give us this or we keep him' their only hope is for a bidding war between us and Freo.

Hawthorn is said to be disappointed that it's demands for:

two first rounds picks, and,
Don Bradman

...now has to be taken off the table.

Hay is under contract so he can walk as far as he wants but if his not traded it will just around the block and back into Glenferrie

He said something like "I want to be with a successful club, and Hawthorn will not win many games in the next 3 years". Something to that effect anyway.

So guess what?

North and Freo now have to produce stuff all in their 'bidding war'.

Pick 104 and Shane Harvey's jumper from the Hawthorn game when he kicked 4. And maybe some footy boots.

If North have organised him to say this to seriously drop his trade price I will be ever so proud.

Moti said:
Except he is still contracted so they can keep him if they want.

After he has said that? Not likely. It is just about the worst thing a bloke can say about a footy club, and you cannot patch that up. Shows no respect for the playing group or the coaching staff.

NorthBhoy said:
He said something like "I want to be with a successful club, and Hawthorn will not win many games in the next 3 years". Something to that effect anyway.

So guess what?

North and Freo now have to produce stuff all in their 'bidding war'.

Pick 104 and Shane Harvey's jumper from the Hawthorn game when he kicked 4. And maybe some footy boots.

If North have organised him to say this to seriously drop his trade price I will be ever so proud.

He didn't say that he wanted to go home and play in Darwin by any chance did he?

mustang said:
Hay is under contract so he can walk as far as he wants but if his not traded it will just around the block and back into Glenferrie

I don't really think you can keep a player who has just called your club "liars" and generally pretty useless and one he simply "doesn't want to be at." Not good for morale!

Nah if I remember right Holland said the same thing back in 96 when we tryed to trade him off to Port for the number 1 pick. So we could get Gardiner and he came back when he didn't want to go and he went on like Hay did.

mustang said:
Nah if I remember right Holland said the same thing back in 96 when we tryed to trade him off to Port for the number 1 pick. So we could get Gardiner and he came back when he didn't want to go and he went on like Hay did.

Geez, Holland played well after that didnt he.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"We've had a long meeting with the Kangaroos to finish the day and they have still maintained that pick 13 is available for Jon, but we've reaffirmed that that's not good enough to trade Jon out of the club," Chris Pelchen, Hawthorn's manager of player personnel and strategy.

Off AFL website

HOLD!!
HOOOOLLLLLLDDDD!!

kelman said:
"We've had a long meeting with the Kangaroos to finish the day and they have still maintained that pick 13 is available for Jon, but we've reaffirmed that that's not good enough to trade Jon out of the club," Chris Pelchen, Hawthorn's manager of player personnel and strategy.

Off AFL website

HOLD!!
HOOOOLLLLLLDDDD!!

Must keep one foot on the floor hawthorn, pub rules.

Awesome_Wells said:
Then what are the roos going to train with? :p You dont want to give away our only footballs do you?

no need for footys! We'll just use the Microsoft range of software that,that bloke flogs on about in that commercial were his soccer team is playing and undefeated team and they are young,quick and fast while his team has the brains by using obscure brasillian training drills and methods from Microsoft! :D :D

roo9699 said:
no need for footys! We'll just use the Microsoft range of software that,that bloke flogs on about in that commercial were his soccer team is playing and undefeated team and they are young,quick and fast while his team has the brains by using obscure brasillian training drills and methods from Microsoft! :D :D
LMAO! Good one :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn Snookered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back