Hawthorn the new chokers tag fits around their neck comfortably! *Bumped*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Hawthorn the new chokers tag fits around their neck comfortably!

We are the 2007 Premiers. Hawthorn are the 2007 Chokers and havent been in a GF for over 15 years.

These are the facts. I can see you getting upset and I am absolutely loving every single minute of it. I am celebrating our premiership...and you are sad.

Life couldnt be better.

Certainly singing a different tune to when all the cats fans were saying "I hope we don't face the hawks in the finals, ANYONE but the hawks!"

Premierships always involve an element of luck, and Geelong are lucky as hell they didn't have to face hawthorn. Say thanks to the swans for that flag boys

All Hawk fans can do these days is give History lessons. We were the bestest team way back when I was sperm in my dad's ball bag...

I am sure you could spell as good when you were a sperm in your one nut old man.

I am sure you could spell as good when you were a sperm in your one nut old man.

I spelt it that way on purpose. Anyone with half an ounce of brain cell could see that...except you.

We are the 2007 Premiers. You are the 2007 Chokers.

I spelt it that way on purpose. Anyone with half an ounce of brain cell could see that...except you.

We are the 2007 Premiers. You are the 2007 Chokers.

If your mum had half a brain she would of purposely got kicked in the stomach.

Certainly singing a different tune to when all the cats fans were saying "I hope we don't face the hawks in the finals, ANYONE but the hawks!"

Premierships always involve an element of luck, and Geelong are lucky as hell they didn't have to face hawthorn. Say thanks to the swans for that flag boys

Umm...and Hawthorn were terribly unlucky to face the Roos in the finals werent they...they were so formidable...

You guys have completely lost credibility on here. You choked and gagged and cant deal with it.

You are all so weak minded with that weak club culture its hilarious to see.

If your mum had half a brain she would of purposely got kicked in the stomach.

Oh so hurtful. Do you think you will feel better soon after the choking?

As for me I am having the best time of my life. 2007 Premiers!

Geelong have finally given up the chokers tag winning a flag by a record 119 pts and slaying the competition all season.

Who has taken up where we left off? None other than the 'boner' bona fide choking 'smoking' hawks.

Lost to North in the finals....ummm...gee how did the Roos go in their two other finals' matches?

The hawks choked and gagged...and choked some more.

Choke all pre season dawks...loser culture...loser mentality...loser supporters.

Some good sh1t stuff though down at waverley park there if you got the cash though...:thumbsu:...just watch out for 'ice'bergs...its pretty cold at waverley...
i heard ya mum was choking on some hard things in the locker room at geelong

i heard ya mum was choking on some hard things in the locker room at geelong

I heard Hawthorn choked in the 2007 finals? Havent been in a Grand Final for over 15 years?

Why did they choke?

I heard Geelong won the 2007 premiership. Did you hear that too?

i think geelong did a steven bradbury from the winter olympics the rest of the field fell over and they won the gold. even east fremantle under 17`s woulda beaten the other 15 teams this year so you won against competiton that was all in the rebuilding phrase try it again next year mwahahaha

i think geelong did a steven bradbury from the winter olympics the rest of the field fell over and they won the gold. even east fremantle under 17`s woulda beaten the other 15 teams this year so you won against competiton that was all in the rebuilding phrase try it again next year mwahahaha

We are the 2007 premiers. Hawthorn are chokers.

When do you think Carlton will be turning up again as a footy club?

I heard Hawthorn choked in the 2007 finals? Havent been in a Grand Final for over 15 years?

Why did they choke?

I heard Geelong won the 2007 premiership. Did you hear that too?

i heard that geelong won this year but hadnt won one in 44.
so hawthorn have another 26 years to get one:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umm...and Hawthorn were terribly unlucky to face the Roos in the finals werent they...they were so formidable...

You guys have completely lost credibility on here. You choked and gagged and cant deal with it.

You are all so weak minded with that weak club culture its hilarious to see.

Nope, we played shit. If we played Geelong in that game we'd be booking the flight to Adelaide before the ball was bounced.

If you choose to ignore the fact that Geelong supporters were collectively filling their pants with brown at the thought of playing hawthorn in the finals that's up to you. Ignorance of that is probably the most weak-minded thing on this thread.

i heard that geelong won this year but hadnt won one in 44.
so hawthorn have another 26 years to get one:D

Thats the loser mentality we are becoming used to from hawthorn these days. keep it up it suits you...:thumbsu:

haha we have won 16 premierships how many have u won ???? speak up i cant hear u hahaha

We are the 2007 Premiers. Hawthorn are the 2007 Chokers and havent been in a GF for over 15 years.

These are the facts. I can see you getting upset and I am absolutely loving every single minute of it. I am celebrating our premiership...and you are sad.

Life couldnt be better.

What do I have to be upset about?? Got a great group of young kids coming through, am absolutely over the moon about Hawthorn making the finals this season, I have seen my team already win a couple of great Granny's. Favourite is 1989 when Geelong tried every dirty trick in the book to beat Hawthorn and they just weren't good enough. Great game of football- obviously still cuts deep with all Geelong supporters, that and all the other failed GF appearances but hey, the law of averages says you have to win one eventually.....

Coming from 5th and winning 1 final and losing another doesn't make us chokers. Maybe someone should make a list of every team that bowed out of the finals the way Hawthorn did, should be a pretty long list of 'chokers'.

Nope, we played shit. If we played Geelong in that game we'd be booking the flight to Adelaide before the ball was bounced.

If you choose to ignore the fact that Geelong supporters were collectively filling their pants with brown at the thought of playing hawthorn in the finals that's up to you. Ignorance of that is probably the most weak-minded thing on this thread.

You choked. Everything else is just taking your eye off the ball. Are you saying you want to take your eye of the ball and talk about something else? Something that never happened and never will happen?

We are 2007 Premiers. Thats what is recorded. You choked. Thats also recorded.

Hey look we have Hawk fans taking their eye off the ball...and their team choked too.

What do I have to be upset about?? Got a great group of young kids coming through, am absolutely over the moon about Hawthorn making the finals this season, I have seen my team already win a couple of great Granny's. Favourite is 1989 when Geelong tried every dirty trick in the book to beat Hawthorn and they just weren't good enough. Great game of football- obviously still cuts deep with all Geelong supporters, that and all the other failed GF appearances but hey, the law of averages says you have to win one eventually.....

More history lessons? Getting a bit 'old' isnt it bud?

You are mighty uspet...people private messaged me asking me who the loser was talking about abortion buckets etc...I just said some loser hawk fan who cant deal with the truth.

We are the 2007 premiers....you choked in 2007.

If that makes you happy...you're more stuffed up than I thought.

You choked. Everything else is just taking your eye off the ball. Are you saying you want to take your eye of the ball and talk about something else? Something that never happened and never will happen?

Hey look we have Hawk fans taking their eye off the ball...and their team choked too.

No let's talk about choking:

Hawthorn makes the finals 3 years into a total cleanout and rebuild, winning what is most players' first final. We exceeded expectations, we're ahead of plan, and on the rise.

I don't think you actually understand what choking is. And as for your talk of a winning culture and how premierships breed success, seriously, how would a Geelong supporter know?

Saying it over and over doesn't make it true.

You tool.

haha we have won 16 premierships how many have u won ???? speak up i cant hear u hahaha

More history lessons. What sort of a club are you right now...3 wooden spoons our of the last 6 years.

You are the laughing stock. Throw in all the flags you like...you are a joke of a club going to make all the same mistakes pouring all your salary cap into one player again. You guys never leanr what the modern game is all about. Its about building a team...not just a few stars.

If you sign Judd...you guys are finished again for the next decade.

I don't think you actually understand what choking is. And as for your talk of a winning culture and how premierships breed success, seriously, how would a Geelong supporter know?

geelongs culture allows them to win premierships in a fully developed profesional national competition, hawthorns does not

2007 premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn the new chokers tag fits around their neck comfortably! *Bumped*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back