Hawthorns Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

No dig intended at Hawks fans. But the reason they go on about the kids is because that's pretty much all they have, bar 5 older blokes.

But really, hawks have been "A good young team on the up" for about 10 years now, it's about time they showed something other than potential.

No dig intended at Hawks fans. But the reason they go on about the kids is because that's pretty much all they have, bar 5 older blokes.

But really, hawks have been "A good young team on the up" for about 10 years now, it's about time they showed something other than potential.

Yep we've tried to build a competitive list since the champs from the 80s and early 90s departed, with little success, hence the virtual list turnover/strategy since Clarko took over. Will take a few more years yet.

Its not about making me happy, i couldn't care less, its for your clubs sake.
No good, you can't respect someone as a spiritual leader who isn't mentally strong or hard at the footy.

Thats why Deledio won't make it as a captain. :thumbsu:

You wouldn't know your arse from your face.

Although I think benny_furs talks about the same crap as you do, you are a dimwitted little boy looking for someone to love you.

Brett Deledio is a special player with some of the best leadership qualities I have seen in a 19 year old.

Dont care about this stupid argument anymore - the Hawks have some seriouus talent comming through, will it win them a premiership? We'll have to wait and see......

You wouldn't know your arse from your face.

Although I think benny_furs talks about the same crap as you do, you are a dimwitted little boy looking for someone to love you.

Brett Deledio is a special player with some of the best leadership qualities I have seen in a 19 year old.

Dont care about this stupid argument anymore - the Hawks have some seriouus talent comming through, will it win them a premiership? We'll have to wait and see......

Obviously hit a nerve, thanks for the bite. keep the insecure insults flowing:)

Problem is tw@t that in a few years your only decent players will be off the scene: Crawford, Dixon, Vandenburg, Croad.

At which stage you will have no midfield and no key defenders and no ruckman. What you will have is a team full of forward pocket and half back flank types, with the odd flashy player (yes you Franklin) who will bob up and score a few goals every 4-5 games.
Oh where do I start with this one...let's see.
Provided your crystal balling sicorrect and those players leave the clubwe will still have...

Midfield
Luke Hodge
Sam Mitchell
Jordan Lewis
Xavier Ellis
Grant Birchall
Chance Bateman
Travis Tuck
Beau Muston
Josh Kennedy
Clinton Young
Gary Moss

defenders
Jarryd Roughead(forward or back)
Tom Murphy(forward or back)
Mitchell Thorp(forward or back)
Zac Dawson
Beau Dowler(forward or back)
Steven Gilham
Danny Jacobs

Ruckman
Robert Campbell
Simon Taylor
Max Bailey
Brent Renouf
Luke McEntee

Then I bet Clarkson will be rabbiting on about another rebuilding period.

Best you crack out a hyper-colour shirt, put on some acid wash jeans, bang on some Bon Jovi and relive the 80s
Clarkson will fall on his sword if he doesn't reach finals by the conclusion of his current contract.

Best you grab a bag of chuppa chups, a bottle of water, jog down to your club, whack on some flouro pants, arm yourself with a glow stick and join the party.

Oh where do I start with this one...let's see.
Provided your crystal balling sicorrect and those players leave the clubwe will still have...

Midfield
Luke Hodge
Sam Mitchell
Jordan Lewis
Xavier Ellis
Grant Birchall
Chance Bateman
Travis Tuck
Beau Muston
Josh Kennedy
Clinton Young
Gary Moss

Hodge isnt a midfielder, Mitchell and Lewis despite being good players are too alike and one-dimensional. Ellis has shown NOTHING other than traits of Farren Ray who has been a complete failure to date. Birchall must sustain his recent performances for which there is no guarantee and the rest I wont even bother with as they have not yet touched a football.

GALON said:
defenders
Jarryd Roughead(forward or back)
Tom Murphy(forward or back)
Mitchell Thorp(forward or back)
Zac Dawson
Beau Dowler(forward or back)
Steven Gilham
Danny Jacobs

Roughead has failed miserably to convince anyone of his worth so far this year, the rest have either shown NOTHING or are embarrassingly bad footballers.

GALON said:
Ruckman
Robert Campbell
Simon Taylor
Max Bailey
Brent Renouf
Luke McEntee

Without a doubt the worst ruck stocks in the league.

Galon said:
Best you grab a bag of chuppa chups, a bottle of water, jog down to your club, whack on some flouro pants, arm yourself with a glow stick and join the party.

Thats a bit rich considering recent survey results indicating massive levels of homosexuality at hawthorn.

Hodge isnt a midfielder,.

Really so you're saying Hodge doesn't play at all in the midfield

Bah!!! wrong answer.

Mitchell and Lewis despite being good players are too alike and one-dimensional. .

One dimensional as in complete an utter ball magnets. Yes i know they have cut the Essendon side up of late.

Ellis has shown NOTHING other than traits of Farren Ray who has been a complete failure to date. .

He hasn't even played a game yet and you call him a failure. you're not a good at this whole football thing.

Birchall must sustain his recent performances for which there is no guarantee and the rest I wont even bother with as they have not yet touched a football. .

Birchall and Franklin have shown more than any Essendon youngster. :)

Actually they have shown more talent than any Essendon player currently on your list

Roughead has failed miserably to convince anyone of his worth so far this year, the rest have either shown NOTHING or are embarrassingly bad footballers. .

Still managed to kick 4 goals against your pathetic mob :) coming along very nicely, well every young KP is going along nicely when compared to Johns and Ryder. :)

Without a doubt the worst ruck stocks in the league. .

Campbell managed to out ruck Hill in both matches last year, along with 2 top 30 picks in Renouf and Bailey coming though, the stock looks very talented.

Thats a bit rich considering recent survey results indicating massive levels of homosexuality at hawthorn.

We have a lot of lesbians supporting the club :)

All in all that would make the Essendon list currently the worst in the comp, aging list to go with some very ordinary talent :)

:thumbsu:

Hodge isnt a midfielder, Mitchell and Lewis despite being good players are too alike and one-dimensional. Ellis has shown NOTHING other than traits of Farren Ray who has been a complete failure to date. Birchall must sustain his recent performances for which there is no guarantee and the rest I wont even bother with as they have not yet touched a football.

And yet miles ahead of whats at bomberland.:cool:

Roughead has failed miserably to convince anyone of his worth so far this year, the rest have either shown NOTHING or are embarrassingly bad footballers.

So next time you see Sheedy, ask him why he takes great interest in Hawthorn's talls.

Without a doubt the worst ruck stocks in the league.

Hille? (Insert long laughter) Who else you got?

Lesbians are people too. At least we got the nice ones. The dock martin wearing, buzz cut hair styling, flannel wearing, overweight ones are for you.:p

That comment reminds me of a time at a bar when an essendon guy tried to pick me up. I told him I don't swing that way and Lloyd left dejected.:D I hear he's pulled a Tom Cruise and got married.;)

Really so you're saying Hodge doesn't play at all in the midfield

Bah!!! wrong answer.

No, hes a HFB. Thats where he plays his best footy. He is required to play midfield because Mitchell and Lewis are both slow, in and under roving types who lack pace and endurance.
dipper86 said:
One dimensional as in complete an utter ball magnets. Yes I know they have cut the Essendon side up of late.
As above. Mitchell didnt touch the ball after half time in his last game.
dipper86 said:
He hasn't even played a game yet and you call him a failure. you're not a good at this whole football thing.

He will be a failure, the culture of failure is rampant at your club. Most of your fans even admit it.

dipper86 said:
Birchall and Franklin have shown more than any Essendon youngster. :)

Actually they have shown more talent than any Essendon player currently on your list

Birchill gets a bunch of cheap kicks at half back and suddenly he has more talent than Hird and Lloyd. You have just made the most outrageous comment ever on Bigfooty.

Dipper86 said:
Still managed to kick 4 goals against your pathetic mob :) coming along very nicely, well every young KP is going along nicely when compared to Johns and Ryder. :)

The pathetic mob that THUMPED you 9 goals to 3 in the second half last time we played? So much for the apparent 'talent' you supposedly have. What a travesty.

dipper86 said:
Campbell managed to out ruck Hill in both matches last year, along with 2 top 30 picks in Renouf and Bailey coming though, the stock looks very talented.

Renouf and Bailey have shown NOTHING, once again the culture of failure at your club will seal their futures.

dipper86 said:
We have a lot of lesbians supporting the club :)

Nice try, but the undisputed facts prove you are probably on gaymatchmaker.com as I type.

dipper86 said:
All in all that would make the Essendon list currently the worst in the comp, aging list to go with some very ordinary talent :)

:thumbsu:

Considering we BEAT you in our last outing, I suggest you leave gay matchmaker, sign up to bomberTV and watch the replay. You will discover that despite your 20 priority picks, we are still a better team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yet miles ahead of whats at bomberland.:cool:

yet you still cant beat us. Hmmm that makes sense

hawkmania said:
So next time you see Sheedy, ask him why he takes great interest in Hawthorn's talls.

He saw in farnklin what he saw in Bolton. Except bolton can mark.

Hawkmania said:
Hille? (Insert long laughter) Who else you got?

Laycock and Ryder, both have played some outstanding footy to date. yes, they have actually played SOME footy.

Hawkmania said:
Lesbians are people too. At least we got the nice ones. The dock martin wearing, buzz cut hair styling, flannel wearing, overweight ones are for you.:p

That comment reminds me of a time at a bar when an essendon guy tried to pick me up. I told him I don't swing that way and Lloyd left dejected.:D I hear he's pulled a Tom Cruise and got married.;)

Excerpt from article: Hawk star's tell-all exposed with gay abandon

"In case anyone hasn't heard or seen that evidence, Crawford and family happily provide it.

The player also deals with the gay allegations by allowing himself to be filmed in a shower soaping up a teammate's naked body.

His mother also reveals that she came home and found him naked with a male friend"

http://www.realfooty.theage.com.au/articles/2004/07/07/1089000225195.html?oneclick=true

Can a Hawk fan ever be so stupid as to accuse Lloyd of being gay?

No, hes a HFB. Thats where he plays his best footy. He is required to play midfield because Mitchell and Lewis are both slow, in and under roving types who lack pace and endurance. .

Bah wrong answer once again, he actually played his best footy as a midfielder which was in 2005, last year he was ordinary because of injury but still he was better than any Essendon player in 2006

As above. Mitchell didnt touch the ball after half time in his last game. .

You mean he got 34 possies and tore your midfield to bits.

He will be a failure, the culture of failure is rampant at your club. Most of your fans even admit it..

Failure would be finishing 15th on the ladder with an aging list with no talented youngsters coming through :)

So that would make Ellis > EFC. :)

Birchill gets a bunch of cheap kicks at half back and suddenly he has more talent than Hird and Lloyd. You have just made the most outrageous comment ever on Bigfooty..

Hird is finished and Lloyd well he's gutless, with no talent coming through Essendon = pathetic

The pathetic mob that THUMPED you 9 goals to 3 in the second half last time we played? So much for the apparent 'talent' you supposedly have. What a travesty..

And yet we still beat you :)

Thats right Hawthorn youngsters > Essendon youngsters.

Renouf and Bailey have shown NOTHING, once again the culture of failure at your club will seal their futures..

Watching Ryder and Bradley try to play football is very amusing, the 2 most unco timid footballers currently in the AFL. Hilarious.

I suppose finishing 15th is an achievment for these 2 playing for your club. :) There standard of football is borderline VFL.

Considering we BEAT you in our last outing, I suggest you leave gay matchmaker, sign up to bomberTV and watch the replay. You will discover that despite your 20 priority picks, we are still a better team.

Getting excited over a practice match. :) Geez the standard and expectations has really dropped down at bomber land,

The last 3 times when you played Hawthorn in matches that actually meant something you lost

Yeh i know you don't have any talented kids.

"The constant references questioning the sexual preferences of other posters does nothing but highlight the latent tendancies of the poster."

Bah wrong answer once again, he actually played his best footy as a midfielder which was in 2005, last year he was ordinary because of injury but still he was better than any Essendon player in 2006

You mean he got 34 possies and tore your midfield to bits.

Failure would be finishing 15th on the ladder with an aging list with no talented youngsters coming through :)

So that would make Ellis > EFC. :)

Hird is finished and Lloyd well he's gutless, with no talent coming through Essendon = pathetic

And yet we still beat you :)

Thats right Hawthorn youngsters > Essendon youngsters.

Watching Ryder and Bradley try to play football is very amusing, the 2 most unco timid footballers currently in the AFL. Hilarious.

I suppose finishing 15th is an achievment for these 2 playing for your club. :) There standard of football is borderline VFL.

Getting excited over a practice match. :) Geez the standard and expectations has really dropped down at bomber land,

The last 3 times when you played Hawthorn in matches that actually meant something you lost

Yeh i know you don't have any talented kids.

"The constant references questioning the sexual preferences of other posters does nothing but highlight the latent tendancies of the poster."

You have the logic and reasoning of a disabled child. Your assertion that Birchall is more talented than Hird and Lloyd speaks volumes about your football knowledge.

Laughable.

Nothing changes the 57% chance that you are indeed a rectum-licker.

How many members do you have, 20k? By Roy Morgan's calculations (the most respected market research company in the nation) that would make 11,400 terd burglers.

Thats gotta hurt.

You have the logic and reasoning of a disabled child. Your assertion that Birchall is more talented than Hird and Lloyd speaks volumes about your football knowledge.

Laughable.

How many members do you have, 20k? By Roy Morgan's calculations (the most respected market research company in the nation) that would make 11,400 terd burglers.

Thats gotta hurt.

Calm down, you're frothing from the mouth

Hird and Lloyd are finished but i can see why you're getting so upset you have very little talent coming through. Your most talented player in Stanton can't even kick the ball, the rest are just pathetic and aren't even worth mentioning. its Hilarious. :)

The only person your hurting is yourself, the constant references of rectum licking and homesexuals and all sorts of gay talk does nothing but highlight your issues and frustrations with your own sexuality
Its quite amusing watching you fighting with yourself. :)

Laughable.

Thats gotta hurt.

HAHAHAHA Kepler Bradley

Laughable.

Thats gotta hurt.

Audemars like I have told you before Gary Morgans company is a rabble. Are you a shareholder or just an inspiring mail room worker?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorns Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back