Hawthorns Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodge isnt a midfielder...
Sorry, but I stopped reading your post there.
You obviously don't have a great grasp of the game or reality, and also missed the point of my post.
I guess you'll now just have to take the kicking you've been given in the last page or so.
Enjoy.

Ask any impartial supporter who will have more success over the next five years and the answer will be Hawthorn. The upside for Essendon supporters is that if they finish 15th again for another few years, they will have a half decent list to contend for a premiership in 2012 and beyond (although they do already have some decent young players coming through). How old are your best two players (Hird and Lloyd)? They wont be around to see Essendon contend for a premiership. Oh and for the record, neither side will make the eight this year ;)

Audemars Piguet is well known on this site as the ****s ****ter... the pin-up boy of the gay community......yes, he has a gay name to match his sexual preferences...but don't be alarmed by his outwardness in this matter, he is driven by decades of having to hide it amongst his peers...chin up ol chump...

HAHAHAHA Kepler Bradley

Played one of his best games for the club Today. In the top 10 players on the ground in what was an outstanding win against a top 4 team.

Your mob on the other hand lost to a bottom 4 team, and are currently LAST. So much for the 'talent' coming through.

Brown n Gold said:
HAHAHHAHA Paddy

Would start in your best 22. Far better player than Jacobs. Will be an excellent ruckman/key position which he did wonderfully today. More than contributed to the win.

Brown n Gold said:
Hahahahahah Windowlick

19 Possesions 12 marks Today.

Your really starting to look like a fool now.

Brown n Gold said:
Stanton tehetehete

Would start in your best 22 any day of the week. 25 possions 8 marks Today.

What a joke of a human being you are.

Sorry, but I stopped reading your post there.
You obviously don't have a great grasp of the game or reality, and also missed the point of my post.
I guess you'll now just have to take the kicking you've been given in the last page or so.
Enjoy.

kicking ive received?

Did you actually look at the content of what your peers have posted? All paranoid, factually incorrect, speculative crap. Ridiculing Essendon players who have actually PROVED themselves, and resorting to the 'we have talent' sophistry when loosing an argument.

Sad and pathetic.

Audemars Piguet is well known on this site as the ****s ****ter... the pin-up boy of the gay community......yes, he has a gay name to match his sexual preferences...but don't be alarmed by his outwardness in this matter, he is driven by decades of having to hide it amongst his peers...chin up ol chump...

Homophobia is a strong indicator of homosexuality Kipster.

How stupid are you Kipster?

I notice Buddy's marking is starting to come together a lot more.

Ellis also had a good first up hitout, Young also had a reasonable game.

What really let us down was the 'senior' players last evening, the Hodge-Mitchell combination were soundly beaten by Black and co. much to surprise of myself.

Yeah, I read elsewhere that had he of held them all Buddy would of taken 7 contested marks. Now I know he has to take them and that is the whole point, but the fact that he is getting his hands to the pill and flying for them is very encouraging. If that one had of stuck right in front of goals it would be leading 'mark of the year' already. But not to be....anyway he kicked his three and was our most dangerous forward again. The kid is a freak.

Ellis looked very sure and composed. Put him on the wing and 'watch him go'.

Hopefully Muston will get a gig soon.
One more poor showing from Taylor and Campbell and Renouf is a shoe in for a debut going on preseason form.

kicking ive received?

Did you actually look at the content of what your peers have posted? All paranoid, factually incorrect, speculative crap. Ridiculing Essendon players who have actually PROVED themselves, and resorting to the 'we have talent' sophistry when loosing an argument.

Sad and pathetic.

Like the word "loosing"?.... amateur.

Going by your late reply to this thread you were obviously surprised by today's effort...fairweather.

Lets see how the season pans out ...you beat Sydney in round 1 last year and we all know how that unfolded...things can change very quickly. Enjoy the next 5 or 6 days however.

Like the word "loosing"?.... amateur.

Going by your late reply to this thread you were obviously surprised by today's effort...fairweather.

Lets see how the season pans out ...you beat Sydney in round 1 last year and we all know how that unfolded...things can change very quickly. Enjoy the next 5 or 6 days however.

Last season we lost Lloyd, so thats really quite a stupid comparison to make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn hype their kids up like no other, but they really are a bunch of hacks. No spirit and no soul, the funniest part is that Essendon, Richmond and even Carlton will likely finish above them this season :D

Hawthorn players were quoted before the season started as saying that anything less than a top 8 finish this year won't be acceptable... what's the bet that by the end of the year those goal posts will be shifted so far we'll need GPS to find them :D

The really funny thing is that the kids that Hawthorn fans are most excited about (exluding Buddy,Lewis and Roughie) haven't even played 3 games yet.
Bailey*
Muston*
Ellis*
Dowler*
Thorp*
Tuck*
Kennedy
Morton
Moss
Renouf*

*- these guys are highly regarded and will be the key to our potential rise up the ranks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorns Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back