Hayden Ballantyne = Serial Pest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stevie J...interesting with Ballantyne.

i thought it was obvious they were joking around? Balla had a smile on his face

Way to ruin another troll thread started by a peepooh sadsack by pointing out facts.Now go and stand in the naughty corner for 30 minutes tb_fanboy. ;)

If that poke was during the game Ballantyne would have been on the ground, doubled over in pain.

If Ballantyne poked stevie during the game stevie would have been on the ground, doubled over in pain.

Ballantyne is actually very tough. Every game takes hard hits (probably gets what he asks for) but continues to get under the oppositions skin

@JubJub... sucked in like a cat?:D haha just joking!

And Chris Scott had words to say to Ballantyne at half time or 3/4 time...was it regarding why Chapman was puking his guts up earlier?

yup, gave him one in the jatz crackers

The great thing is he gets up and keeps going.

It helps that there was no reason to be down in the first place. Johnson, in comparison, plays for the occasional free. Ballantyne plays dead after punching you in the nuts.

But I suppose I have a begrudging regard for Ballantyne - maybe because his acting is so outrageous. Scarlett gave him a nice little whack, but you'd have thought Ballantyne was shot. Something seems wrong there - he's like the kid in the playground who trips you up and then claims you broke his foot. A whinging sniper. Not a good combination.

We can never reveal our sources on here to the full satisfaction of others - but there is a sense among some AFL players that he seriously knows how to cross the line in ways that most find outside the game. Still, he doesn't get caught, so what can you do?

Oh yeah, you can punch the ****er.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who did? Ballantyne? When?

Guess he'll have to answer to the MRP aswell then, can't do that. Unless you're full of it.....

Both Channel 7 and the AFL.com match report suggest that Ballantyne was responsible for the off the ball incident that left Chapman doubled over and spewing in the middle of the ground at the end of first quarter. I think a few people were suggesting Chapman copped one in the balls, dunno what actually happened though.

The umpire could be heard on the Channel 7 coverage saying that he had made a note of the incident but Channel 7 showed no footage of what happened.

It helps that there was no reason be down in the first place. Johnson, in comparison, plays for the occasional free. Ballantyne plays dead after punching you in the nuts.

But I suppose I have a begrudging regard for Ballantyne - maybe because his acting is so outrageous. Scarlett gave him a nice little whack, but you'd have thought Ballantyne was shot. Something seems wrong there - he's like the kid in the playground who trips you up and then claims you broke his foot. A whinging sniper. Not a good combination.

We can never reveal our sources on here to the full satisfaction of others - but there is a sense among some AFL players that he seriously knows how to cross the line in ways that most find outside the game. Still, he doesn't get caught, so what can you do?

Oh yeah, you can punch the ****er.

Lol at thinking either is more honourable than the other.

Both Channel 7 and the AFL.com match report suggest that Ballantyne was responsible for the off the ball incident that left Chapman doubled over and spewing in the middle of the ground at the end of first quarter. I think a few people were suggesting Chapman copped one in the balls, dunno what actually happened though.

The umpire could be heard on the Channel 7 coverage saying that he had made a note of the incident but Channel 7 showed no footage of what happened.

Cheers. If true it's taking the niggle too far, probably contributed to Scarlett clobbering him. If true.

SJ has been part of a successful side, so the morons (which is the majority of course) think they should hate him.

It's the diving that people don't like and the niggle that they do. It's the niggle that some of us are enjoying about Ballantyne, great to watch when you are a neutral.

SJ doesn't go the niggle, he's fairly quiet on the field so I guess he's the same as the rest of the comp in that he isn't endearing himself to those who love the nigglers... Does that make sense?!

Both of them like a dive, that is shit.

It's the diving that people don't like and the niggle that they do. It's the niggle that some of us are enjoying about Ballantyne, great to watch when you are a neutral.

SJ doesn't go the niggle, he's fairly quiet on the field so I guess he's the same as the rest of the comp in that he isn't endearing himself to those who love the nigglers... Does that make sense?!

Both of them like a dive, that is shit.

Think I understand, but it doesn't matter. He shouldn't have got sucked in, simple as that. Between him and Scarlett it directly cost us 2 goals. Just not good enough.

Mind you, the form Scarlett was in maybe we're better off without him next week. He was garbage.

Absolutely hilarious to see Geelong players and supporters upset with Ballantyne's diving.

No side in the game's history has successfully and strategically dived better than Geelong over the last 5 years. And Johnson and Chapman are the worst offenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back