Hayes injured again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Shaun Burgoyne in a fair amount of trouble I'd say.

Bump to the head, no intention of going for the ball whatsoever. Can't really blame the conditions either, as he just went in recklessly.

2-3 weeks on the sidelines.

Hopefully Hayes is OK.

Shaun Burgoyne in a fair amount of trouble I'd say.

Bump to the head, no intention of going for the ball whatsoever. Can't really blame the conditions either, as he just went in recklessly.

2-3 weeks on the sidelines.

Hopefully Hayes is OK.
id say 2-3 minutes on the sideline tonight is about as much punishment he will cop.

reprimand at most, rubbish if anything more.

Where would the saints be without banger harvey?
I spose we'll find out next year...

They don't deserve to have Harvey on their team.

Hard to name five people in their team tonight who are worthy of playing alongside the great man.

Like the commentators said, their best player by a mile is 35 years old. Not a promising sign.

id say 2-3 minutes on the sideline tonight is about as much punishment he will cop.

reprimand at most, rubbish if anything more.

You kidding me?

Was barely passable for a hip and shoulder. Could just go for rough play. You can't just bump someone in the head and then land right on top of them.

You kidding me?

Was barely passable for a hip and shoulder. Could just go for rough play. You can't just bump someone in the head and then land right on top of them.
he fell over, I am sure he didn't mean to forearm him in the neck, wasn't a charge, wasn't a strike, if anything its roughplay, high, in play, reckless
maybe 80-90 points, good record i *think*

High, in play, reckless and moderate impact gets a helluva lot more than 90 points.

Try 200-300 points. Might get it down to a week with all the discounts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

High, in play, reckless and moderate impact gets a helluva lot more than 90 points.

Try 200-300 points. Might get it down to a week with all the discounts.
might get nothing at all

which i would be counting on...
then again ur a feral supporter, so it doesn't suprise me u want him gone for 3 weeks

might get nothing at all

which i would be counting on...
then again ur a feral supporter, so it doesn't suprise me u want him gone for 3 weeks

I don't want him gone for 3 weeks.

I'm just pointing out what he will get if cited.

Doesn't surprise me that you want people to get off charges when they're guilty, seeing as you support Sydney.

Just reported that Hayes has a broken collarbone and is gone for 2 months. And if Burgoyne is gone for 2 weeks, who cares? Port's next two opponents - Richmond and Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hayes injured again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back