News Clarko in strife again

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Statement
The AFL this week made inquiries into an incident involving North Melbourne Senior Coach Alastair Clarkson during Saturday afternoon’s match in Hobart.

The AFL was made aware of the alleged comments by a match day official post-game who heard the comments, with the AFLIU following up the report.

Clarkson has admitted to loudly swearing and using inappropriate language while standing near the umpires and officials’ bench in response to an umpiring decision during the third quarter.

After talking to match officials, the AFL was not able to be comfortably satisfied that Clarkson’s swearing was directed towards a specific person or persons and in particular an AFL match official or officials and as such no finding of a breach of AFL Rules has been made.

I’m pretty sure you drink 3 litres of cheap fortified wine every night and your main goal in life there after is posting on BF and defending your sad little club with ridiculous posts riddled with banality.

North Melbourne Afl GIF by NMFCOfficial

He must save the true abuse for the teenage umpires at the local under-9’s. Great guy. Abusive AND racist!

The North fans in here are really embarrassing themselves. This must be what a 0-11 start to a season does to a person.
We must not be too hard on the poor wretched souls.

They have been through enough.

Bloke mouthed off too close to the umpires den and channel 9 & 3gb couldn’t wait to plast it all over the place.

“what about the kids” they yell, as they inform those kids about what he said.

What a sad society and we’ve become, influenced by media types who pretend their shit don’t stink.
well my team the dockers lost a game to carlton this year for umpire dissent.

I’m thinking’ ..pubic stoning

A More personal death.
I think killing Alastair Clarkson is too far. Why do you think it's a good idea?

Why are you being mean to me?
Because I feel I have to quell and squash you poor north fans’ faith in a washed up nutcase like Clacko.

In all honesty, I only have your best interests in mind

We all feel bad for you all.

We want NorthMelboune FC to be better. Clarkson is not the man to lead you.

It’s pretty apparent by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because I feel I have to quell and squash you poor north fans’ faith in a washed up nutcase like Clacko.

So why do you call me a pretentious alcoholic? You have bad manners :thumbsdownv1:

You said squash, but I think you mean quash.

The only thing there isn't any evidence of is how the AFL is supposedly out to get Clarko... Things have gone very quiet on that front all of a sudden

Gil left. He hated Clarko because Clarko would call him a ****en campaigner to his face, and no other coach had the balls to do that.

Now we have a nerd running the competition.

Not quite the way ole mate HBF was portraying it... This current furore was part of the hatchet job... Until it wasn't.

Ahh fair enough. I was sure that nothing would come of it because the AFL doesnt want Clarko backed into a corner and feeling like his has no options other than lash out.

For sure he would have gone to court over an extended penalty. And the AFL couldnt just give him the 2 weeks off without anything extra.

The last thing the AFL wants is court cases because they cant manipulate those.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Clarko in strife again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back