News Clarko in strife again

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Statement
The AFL this week made inquiries into an incident involving North Melbourne Senior Coach Alastair Clarkson during Saturday afternoon’s match in Hobart.

The AFL was made aware of the alleged comments by a match day official post-game who heard the comments, with the AFLIU following up the report.

Clarkson has admitted to loudly swearing and using inappropriate language while standing near the umpires and officials’ bench in response to an umpiring decision during the third quarter.

After talking to match officials, the AFL was not able to be comfortably satisfied that Clarkson’s swearing was directed towards a specific person or persons and in particular an AFL match official or officials and as such no finding of a breach of AFL Rules has been made.

Bloke mouthed off too close to the umpires den and channel 9 & 3gb couldn’t wait to plast it all over the place.

“what about the kids” they yell, as they inform those kids about what he said.

What a sad society and we’ve become, influenced by media types who pretend their shit don’t stink.

GIF by MOODMAN

A few red faces in here, oh my :$

interesting that the same north fans bowling into this thread to say 'he just swore' were the same ones denying thomas's actions were DV because there was no evidence he had physically struck someone.

very backwards and problematic thinking.

Are the fans in the room with us now Rye?

Wake up and realise the times are have changed.

You just can’t have that shit going on in modern times.

Only unhinged, feral idiots abuse others in public.

Let alone on national Tv.
You do realise that by calling me a feral idiot you are actually abusing me.

Pot. Kettle. Black. And with a nice red sash.

Can't blame you guys celebrating your first win of the year.

Congrats.

Now now, no need to melt because you got it wrong :$
The usual whataboutisms have been trotted out:

• "Everyone swears!" - true, but this was directed at an umpire
  • "Coaches have said nasty things directed to AFL umpires, doesn't warrant a suspension!" - also true, but Clarko has a suspended sentence from his last offence
  • "Victim of a witch-hunt, as seen in the AFL racism investigation!" - may also be true - but this doesn't mean he avoids investigation for a separate unrelated matter
I enjoy how the only people making excuses for this are North supporters.

I bet my life savings they would have the opposite opinion if Clarko didn't coach them.

"If Clarko didn't coach North, you'd also want him suspended for swearing"

No, we're not all melts lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uh. He didn't say you were at all.

None of those two posts are wrong.

Even the part where you said "it was directed at an umpire"? And the part where you bet your life savings that North supporters would want someone banned for swearing? 🫵😂

Bloke mouthed off too close to the umpires den and channel 9 & 3gb couldn’t wait to plast it all over the place.

“what about the kids” they yell, as they inform those kids about what he said.

What a sad society and we’ve become, influenced by media types who pretend their shit don’t stink.
Didn't Tom Morris abuse women?
The nufty that broke this non story.

Now now, no need to melt because you got it wrong :$

"If Clarko didn't coach North, you'd also want him suspended for swearing"

No, we're not all melts lol

1717061665526.png

Wake up and realise the times are have changed.

You just can’t have that shit going on in modern times.

Only unhinged, feral idiots abuse others in public.

Let alone on national Tv.
It wasn't on national TV.

Also, speaking of abusing others in public, this guy is still on your board, isn't he?

1000000488.png

He quoted me, told me to wake up then went on a rant. How can I not take it personally.
By reading what he said? You're wrong, it's ok to admit that.

Given we are moving into a world of medicinal cannabis, could we make an argument that someone should dose Clarko with a nice big hit of the best Sativa and a few edibles before any game just to keep him a bit mellow.

Then again with North we would probably still hear the sound of coach box walls being demolished accompanied by the sound of someone screaming "these edibles aint shit!!!!!" by mid second quarter.
Might end up eating the coaches box with aggressive munchies

No, he didn’t do that. It was a general statement about people’s behaviour in public places

interesting that the same north fans bowling into this thread to say 'he just swore' were the same ones denying thomas's actions were DV because there was no evidence he had physically struck someone.

very backwards and problematic thinking.
Insane post

Remove this Banner Ad

News Clarko in strife again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back