Heathcote DFL part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was standing near the locky blokes with my kids until just after the start of the seniors and had to move in disgust their language and what they were saying to some of the colbo blokes when they were warming up was nothing short of disgusting. and lets not forget about the fight they had with another group about an hour after the game in where the police were called.

EXACTLY. All you others must have been wasted too or just plain stupid to not realise what was actually happening.
i wont name the players (I do know) but one was yelling absurd stuff at the Colbo boys then hiding behind another Locky players back. Another was doing the same, he was in the rooms before the game sucking up the Colbo boys @sses. Sam Fotu copped remarks that were overstepping the line.
I spoke to heaps of people who said they saw the Locky boys punching on, some thought they were even punching on amongst themselves.

EXACTLY. All you others must have been wasted too or just plain stupid to not realise what was actually happening.
i wont name the players (I do know) but one was yelling absurd stuff at the Colbo boys then hiding behind another Locky players back. Another was doing the same, he was in the rooms before the game sucking up the Colbo boys @sses. Sam Fotu copped remarks that were overstepping the line.
I spoke to heaps of people who said they saw the Locky boys punching on, some thought they were even punching on amongst themselves.
If remember correctly at the time, was there after the game and the group that were punching on had no association with any club in the league. Could be wrong though. Pretty sure it wasnt the Locky crowd fighting an hour after the game

Triple Premiership captain Damian Slater is heading back to Colbo next year. He is moving back after a few years working in wodonga

Colbo are dancing on the ceiling about this.

I spoke to heaps of people who said they saw the Locky boys punching on, some thought they were even punching on amongst themselves.[/quote]

pprreeeettttyyyy sure that didnt happen, was a great day had by us, apologise if we offended anyone, was never the intention....

Am I in some sort of time warp? Put some names out there dropkick and give these blokes a chance to defend themselves. I was near the Locky blokes for the seconds and all they did was have some fun, nothing untoward was said to any player.

nothing untowards said, seems to be a few that disagree, obviously what is untoward differs between hcote and other places

nothing untowards said, seems to be a few that disagree, obviously what is untoward differs between hcote and other places
To be honest who cares ?? Its was 5 weeks ago. It might of been worthy of discussion then but all your trying to do here is stir trouble.
Flog^

Damian would be 33-coached him in juniors in 1990 and he was a very good player then. If fit could be very handy. He is a quality person to have around a club

Hasnt he been playing in a minor league outside Wangaratta? If so who and how has he gone for the last couple of years?

Hasnt he been playing in a minor league outside Wangaratta? If so who and how has he gone for the last couple of years?

He coached the Wodonga bulldogs twos 07 in the O&M and just wanted to play in the twos for the year but they kept on talking him in to playing ones so ended up playing about half 2s and half 1s 2008 went to mitta united in the tallangatta league where he apperently was very handy. Any bloke who played O&M 1s just over a year ago is going to be very handy in the HDFL.

Read my quote f-wit.:mad: Said they had done nothing untoward during the seconds and Roota, who incidently was the one that they were carrying on the most to, has said the same thing. I seem to remember an elderly Heathcote bloke getting into a fight with a bloke from Colbo when he went to stick up for someplayers who had been getting bad mouthed by that same bloke during a final up at Stanhope many moons ago. 33yo beating up a 60 yo. All class.:thumbsdown: As I have stated before, don't go throwing stones if you have previously lived in a glass house.

He coached the Wodonga bulldogs twos 07 in the O&M and just wanted to play in the twos for the year but they kept on talking him in to playing ones so ended up playing about half 2s and half 1s 2008 went to mitta united in the tallangatta league where he apperently was very handy. Any bloke who played O&M 1s just over a year ago is going to be very handy in the HDFL.

mitta mitta just won their 4th in a row if I'm not mistaken . so they would be a pretty handy outfit & less than an hour from Albury . Slats would running out of room around his neck for medals soon .

Mitta mitta means thunder water in Aboriginal

Well being one of the LBU boys on the ute I can tell you that after the game most of us left straight away and headed into town then back to Locky. I havnt heard of any of the boys getting into a blue and the stuff we yelled out (well from most of the boys) was directed at the people who we knew (played footy with in the past). Dont get the LBU boys confused with the people in the ute next to us! I think Roota copped the most "abuse", and the umps knew every time he got the ball!

Maybe some abuse was thrown but maybe the players should not of given them the bird or mouthed off as it was only going to make things worse. I was yelling out and it was a bit of fun and if we offended anybody I apoligise, didnt mean to hurt anybodies feelings. The club didnt condone us going and drinking heaps of beers, it was just a few players so done blame the club, after all its not as if they gave us the piss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mounts Land Their Man!!!

http://**********************/?p=1009

mitta mitta just won their 4th in a row if I'm not mistaken .

mitta got knocked out in the prelim this year. 3 ex colbo boys played up there (McEvoy, Fraser, Slater).

Davis a boom recruit for Mounts - VCFL squad member and midfield gun in formidable Gisborne line up. Great for the comp that these good players keep coming into the HDFL.

Read my quote f-wit.:mad: Said they had done nothing untoward during the seconds and Roota, who incidently was the one that they were carrying on the most to, has said the same thing. I seem to remember an elderly Heathcote bloke getting into a fight with a bloke from Colbo when he went to stick up for someplayers who had been getting bad mouthed by that same bloke during a final up at Stanhope many moons ago. 33yo beating up a 60 yo. All class.:thumbsdown: As I have stated before, don't go throwing stones if you have previously lived in a glass house.
there would be a fair bit of this:confused::confused::confused: going on up there about that day at Stanhope , as they come and go out there RWB.

At stanhope how long ago was that!!

That is a very long bow to draw, it is 2008 if you did not know. Is the 33yo now 63 and the 60yo 90.

I don't even know if glass was around in those days for houses I think they just made houses out of tree branches and leaves

At stanhope how long ago was that!!

That is a very long bow to draw, it is 2008 if you did not know. Is the 33yo now 63 and the 60yo 90.

I don't even know if glass was around in those days for houses I think they just made houses out of tree branches and leaves
1994 Flo. Point is, we've all had them at one stage.

1992 Preliminary Final it was Mounts vs Colbo. Colbo led by 5 goals at half time before Mounts reeled them in and won. The fight was near the fence in front of the clubrooms plenty of Heathcote blokes come over but no one tried their luck with Birdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back