Heathcote DFL part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that right so who r i then big mouth im sure the flash would not run from u

Cmon honey. Just as i expected. Came straight in. Some loyal support from your boyfriend Mr Roota too i see. See you boys had a strong win this week in the battle for the cup. Well done. And you're right. You've never ran from me.

Hey just wondering how thses 2 players go, Danny Obree & Chris Anderson go. I see they got transferd to the league i play in & just wondering if they are good. Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering whether anyone could give me any information on a player from Mt Pleasant. All I know is his name is jay and i think he kicked a few goals last year. About 19 and a fairly big bloke.

Back to the footy......Some big games this weekend with 2 v 3 and 4 v 5

Us and LBU will tell alot about where the respective teams are heading this year. Hopefully we can get most of our players on the park for a change.

Saints v Colbo will be another one that sorts out the contenders from the pretenders. The Hill/Weeks forward line will be back in action.

Out of the two games the pressure is probably most on us and Saints. Losses to either team would be a fair blow.

I meant Nesko you BIRD BRAIN
Good to see that your keyboard is fixed, Or you're at work, probably the later. (funny word that "work"). Also I'm happy to see that your recovering nicely from the untimely death of your cockie, Saw Lee the other day and told me it had been dead for years. See you at BR on Saturday. :D Haha Ump

Good to see that your keyboard is fixed, Or you're at work, probably the later. (funny word that "work"). Also I'm happy to see that your recovering nicely from the untimely death of your cockie, Saw Lee the other day and told me it had been dead for years. See you at BR on Saturday. :D Haha Ump

Yep see you on Saturday,and I would like to tell you all the boy's are wearing black arm bands for my beloved cockie RIP:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back