Heathcote DFL part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the clubs would get their act together and put the teams up on the hdfl offical site. WH, Heathcote, Huntly and Broady are the only ones that have them up. North have the bye and I dont think that Colbo, Elmore or Mounts have had the team sheet up before a saturday, LBU has only done it once (I think). Is it lazyness or mind games and trying to make people guess who's in and out. I know the sides are in the addy but they seem to sometimes change dramatically

i have a funny feeling hunlty might get up this week at home

Yer i reckon they will be right in this game 2 Broady have been going alright though so it could be a good tussle. I notice on Central Vic that the Hawks reckon they will be a chance.

What do you reckon Doona?

just read in the maryburra-c/maine district league section that supa coach brian walsh has been sacked at campbells creek
dont clubs ring his previous clubs to find out what he's like, fool them for appointing him in the first place.
a leopard never changes his spots, the word is he got ten gee's up front and another ten for the year.
i'd come out of retirement and coach for half that.

my mate reckons w.hills are a chance this week against elmore, i just laughed.

FFS That's pretty insensitive considering the loss the Big Ump has had to endure this past week, enough of the bird jokes now;). Hope you don't read this Bigun, If you do I'll take care of it alright. God damn it Taz:mad::D
Damn straight Red, what were you thinking Taz?:D
Heart says Heathcote to beat Colbo
Mounts to beat Locky
North to beat the Hills
Doona and the boys to get it over Huntly.

So sorry to hear about the death of your little cocky BigUmp. Hopefully little BUmpig junior is in a better place.:)

Fantom

Yer Ump don't know if you can claim lightning strike to pets as an insurance claim. your shout otherwise. thats what BUmpig would've wanted, bless his soul. (BUmpig, like that Fantom 10/10):D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lbu v Mts: 9 points
Colbo v Hcote: 23 points
Elmore v WH: 83 points
Huntly v Broady: very close, I think Huntly might just get up by 3 points.

Yep see you on Saturday,and I would like to tell you all the boy's are wearing black arm bands for my beloved cockie RIP:D

I went cray fishing the other day with Ronnie Sheppard ump, and he had was using a white cockie for bait, he said it's name was cockie sing!!! He told me that he had to dig it up. Could this be so???

I went cray fishing the other day with Ronnie Sheppard ump, and he had was using a white cockie for bait, he said it's name was cockie sing!!! He told me that he had to dig it up. Could this be so???

You would have caught the best crays ever.So in your travels up north you might be able to find me anouther cockie,and my tips for today are.Wandella over Macorna 2 Goals Hill Bully:p:D:p:rolleyes::D

You would have caught the best crays ever.So in your travels up north you might be able to find me anouther cockie,and my tips for today are.Wandella over Macorna 2 Goals Hill Bully:p:D:p:rolleyes::D
The only thing he would have caught Bi Gump was a cold. Macorna to beat Wandella by 2 points with Hill Bully to go through goalless.:D

The only thing he would have caught Bi Gump was a cold. Macorna to beat Wandella by 2 points with Hill Bully to go through goalless.:D

You big twelve pie eating swine. I have seen your fishing ability and as a fisherman you would make a good ballarina as long as you kept the mushie tucked away. :eek: The last part of the statement was right though!!!
Now back to your gay chat room!!!!!!!

You big twelve pie eating swine. I have seen your fishing ability and as a fisherman you would make a good ballarina as long as you kept the mushie tucked away. :eek: The last part of the statement was right though!!!
Now back to your gay chat room!!!!!!!
The only bloke to retire twice in the same year. Great effort you Nanga. Good round of footy today going by the results. Question for Mt. Men. Hope you haven't written your mob off because they lost today, probably an unnecessary statement half way in. Good work Doona, bad luck Hammo. Don't knock the gay chat rooms until you try them Hill Bully.

Mount Pleasant 14.10 (94) v Lockington Bamawm United 19.11 (125)
Heathcote 15.14 (104) v Colbinabbin 10.16 (76)
Elmore 18.16 (124) v White Hills 15.11 (101)
Huntly 16.8 (104) v Broadford 16.10 (106)
North Bendigo 0.0 (0) v Bye 0.0 (0)

If the Ump had of buried it, it wouldn't be very deep and that's the only way the cook would've found it. Actually I'm tipping poor old Cockie only had a few sticks and leaves brushed over the top and perhaps a tissue.:D

The only bloke to retire twice in the same year. Great effort you Nanga. Good round of footy today going by the results. Question for Mt. Men. Hope you haven't written your mob off because they lost today, probably an unnecessary statement half way in. Good work Doona, bad luck Hammo. Don't knock the gay chat rooms until you try them Hill Bully.

Mounts will have to recruit eight blokes before clearances close instead of the usual four or five if they are going to be contenders.:confused::confused:
Pretenders perhaps?:rolleyes:

great effort from the Hawks on Saturday. hopefully they get a big sniff of how close they were and continue the fight.

doona, I hope you weren't quoted correctly in the Bendigo Addy today. don't think this was too appropriate.

"We weren't great, but that's taking nothing away from Huntly"
"at the end of the day they probably just didn't know how to win"

As I said though, there is plenty of improvement in the Hawks, so hopefully they kick on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back