Heathcote DFL part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWO BIG TIPS FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!

1. The Pies will topple the cats tonight in the fog and dew.....

2. Broady will beat the Sainters tomorro and put their season well and truly back on track!!!!!!!!!!

GO U MIGHTY MAGPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No excuses Leon for you blokes tonight. Seem to remember that excuse last year "If Ottens wasn't playing then we would have been in a Grand Final." Whinge, whinge, sook, sook. Heathcote by four goals so a bad day for you all round Leon.

No excuses Leon for you blokes tonight. Seem to remember that excuse last year "If Ottens wasn't playing then we would have been in a Grand Final." Whinge, whinge, sook, sook. Heathcote by four goals so a bad day for you all round Leon.

Only 4 goals - why you being so conservative TRWB?

http://**********************/?p=236

Link to some mock odds on Central Vic Footy. Has Knight the fav at $5 with Cam Cail and Rick Pritchett next on $6.

A bit off the track, in one of the local newspapers, Doona, you mentioned that Fletcher, who abandoned Broadford in pursuit of a better pay packet at Bonnie Doon, was only 20 or so games away from life membership at BFNC. Leaving the club in pursuit of the dollar must disqualify him from life membership , surely?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit off the track, in one of the local newspapers, Doona, you mentioned that Fletcher, who abandoned Broadford in pursuit of a better pay packet at Bonnie Doon, was only 20 or so games away from life membership at BFNC. Leaving the club in pursuit of the dollar must disqualify him from life membership , surely?

Whilst the club has had blokes filter thru it's doors and command a good quid over the years, Daniel has never been one of those. I can't recall where the statement highlighted above was published so I doubt that quote came from me.

200 games qualifies blokes for life membership at BFNC, and prior to this season Daniel has never played anywhere else since he came to Broadford at age 13 so I would never question his contribution, 4 flags across the grades, 4 senior B & F's and runner-up twice I think in Cheatley Medals.

Some of Kilmore's finest most respected went elsewhere for a kick, it happens everywhere - Kemp, Monoghan, Buttler (B'ford); ya games record holder and me good mate Rysa went to Boort from memory just to name a couple so let's not try and run Fletch down over this please :thumbsdown:

hey there bud good luck today against the saints, let me know later how it ended up. did heathcote have any suspended after there all in brawl last week:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Believe there may be an investigation into all that but as far as we know no reports came out

hey there bud good luck today against the saints, let me know later how it ended up. did heathcote have any suspended after there all in brawl last week:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Powerforward - you old chestnut. How's the serenity?

What's the go with the new thread lads? Old one cark it?

I'm with Doona there Kilmoreblue. Fletch has been a fantastic servant to the club, often playing through loyalty to the jumper rather than the big bucks, and even when his enjoyment of the game may have been waning.

Powerforward - you old chestnut. How's the serenity?

What's the go with the new thread lads? Old one cark it?

Maybe Normie Nesko flexed some muscle in his new Mod role perhaps :D What are ya up to today Beard are you going to watch Huntly/North for me?

Busy writing reports mate. Will try and get over to see the second half of your game. Got a wee bit of a reunion tonight. Official welcome back of the sac. Pep,Lang and Rowe all confirmed starters.

Busy writing reports mate. Will try and get over to see the second half of your game. Got a wee bit of a reunion tonight. Official welcome back of the sac. Pep,Lang and Rowe all confirmed starters.

Over your way or in the Bean? Try and get Langy on paper for us mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back