Heathcote DFL part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mobile chf/ff quick, agile, kicks it a long way and is a reliable shot for goal, easily in the top couple of forwards in the HDFL for the last couple of years. Takes most of his marks out on the lead, good set of hands. 80 odd goals last year in a premiership side.

wether or not your going to the sunshine state or not to re-ignite the coaching, you would have your ear to the ground davith. i did hear that leigh davies may have glandular fever. heard he may have had it through last year though

wether or not your going to the sunshine state or not to re-ignite the coaching, you would have your ear to the ground davith. i did hear that leigh davies may have glandular fever. heard he may have had it through last year though

Believe Davies has been taking the fitness side of Mounts training, don't think he'd be doing it with that type of illness.

true the mountain men have picked up a recruit from the mallee. heard davies has been training once a week. like i said , heard he carried it through last year so if he does have it, may be managing it well enough. if he has it

Leigh Davies has missed 2 trainings since christmas. Yes he did have glandular fever last year, but is over it now. He has been taking the fitness side of training and hasnt missed a beat. I am still not sure what his preffered foot is, as he looks awesome on both sides. Russ Weekly has signed also..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cmon surely you have better than that....
i hear that anderson is playing this year with the saints because this will be his last opportunity to get good money out of the club as its bank balance will be dry come the end of the season. laurie conforti will not stop until they have a flag. its fine to be making 5 figure profit in 08, mmmmm what to do with it 09??? might just keep it in the footy trip account, i dont think so.
Do the sums on your players payments, then multiply that by 16, add it all up.... what do you have?

i hear that anderson is playing this year with the saints because this will be his last opportunity to get good money out of the club as its bank balance will be dry come the end of the season. laurie conforti will not stop until they have a flag. its fine to be making 5 figure profit in 08, mmmmm what to do with it 09??? might just keep it in the footy trip account, i dont think so.
Do the sums on your players payments, then multiply that by 16, add it all up.... what do you have?

I have a hell of a lot less $$$ than you. Not sure who is giving you figures, but they are grossly exaggerated. You don't actually seem to be right on many things. Ando is playing because he has a great group of mates at Heathcote that he would like to play in a good side with and share a few beers with. He was also sick of the commitment, travel and pressure that went along with playing in the 2nd or 3rd best comp in the land. So what if he gets good $$$ to do so, i think he's earnt it.

The only thing you seem to be "on the money" with; is saving the profit from last year for the footy trip this year. Steve Wylie has led the charge to Vegas and some of the hard earnt cash may need to be deposited, if his dream has any chance of coming to fruition.:thumbsu:

bazil, your still around. i assumed you'd fallen of the prech! Lingo Back-to- Back VB Cup premiers baz?
The Banter Boyz are back in town :D

Anyone know if the clearance pages are likely to be up and running anytime soon?

The Banter Boyz are back in town :D

Anyone know if the clearance pages are likely to be up and running anytime soon?

League and Club Administrators can access them now with their passwords. Otherwise Clearances won't be made public until that part of their new software is rolled out in March/April

League and Club Administrators can access them now with their passwords. Otherwise Clearances won't be made public until that part of their new software is rolled out in March/April
Cheers MtMen...
Anyone in the know wanna cut and paste them on here?

Hey big boy im coaching in the Mackay area which is nth central qld not sunshine coast plus im not bushy23 as coincidental as it might look .
See you at training next week.

Streaker, don't even buy into this misinformed ****'s posts now. Obviously a know it all.

H/cote
Mounts
Colbo
LBU
Elmore
North
WH
Huntly

James for goal kicking
Davies for the Sam

Should be an interesting year but its hard to tell how strong teams will be when you cannot see the clearances.
lets have a go at the probable and possible captains.
heathcote:probable meldrum.possible any of there best ten players that went missing in 2nd half of gf
colbo:probable any hill.possible one of the jacobs.any player who can get under the skin of a grand final side after the gf is a chance
lbu:probable newth.possible baker a person with his opionin of himself should be skipper.
elmore:probable.grant possible zeb touhey his drinking ability should get him some votes
mounts:probable davis possible davis if your on that sort of money u should be coach captain and president
north:probable james possible james.see above
huntly:probable young kid oconnell possible new recruit jeremy mills hawked himself around to the highest bidder would need to be capt

lets have a go at the probable and possible captains.
heathcote probable meldrum.possible any of there best ten players that went missing in 2nd half of gf
colbo probable any hill.possible one of the jacobs.any player who can get under the skin of a grand final side after the gf is a chance
lbu probable newth.possible baker a person with his opionin of himself should be skipper.
elmore probable.grant possible zeb touhey his drinking ability should get him some votes
mounts probable davis possible davis if your on that sort of money u should be coach captain and president
north probable james possible james.see above
huntly probable young kid oconnell possible new recruit jeremy mills hawked himself around to the highest bidder would need to be capt
hills:probable bart sawyer possible sargeant captain in his own head

BFL clearances posted on BFL thread. Includes a few coming and going from HDFL. Slater not going to Colbo at this stage, lodged for Gisborne. Dole, Dickens and some others to help out WHills.

BFL clearances posted on BFL thread. Includes a few coming and going from HDFL. Slater not going to Colbo at this stage, lodged for Gisborne. Dole, Dickens and some others to help out WHills.

North Bendigo has 5 solid inclusions from E/hawk, South and Hurst
White Hills 3 from Eaglehawk
Huntly 3 from Flat, Sth & E/hawk.

Interesting to see L Davies and S Davis are not done and dusted, but they would be a foregone conclusion you would think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back