Heathcote DFL part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont wanna jump the gun root, may make a return to the HDFL just gotta wait to put pen to paper. Maybe Phantom might shed some light... Well i'm off overseas for a month so hopefully there is a bit more banter when I return.

Who me??

Everybody says I know F#ck All, unfortunately in this case I know F#ck Nothing:eek:

Fantom

The thing is Banana man, will he fit in, in their star studded side

Well apparently he has been playing great footy at Noosa the last few weeks. A quality footballer who would easily slot back in their side no questions asked!

4. Nice to be moving into winter knowing there is no cold, wet trip to Broadford lying ahead. They were good for the league but i'm not missing that journey.[/quote]

how good balls, as good as a coke and a 2 peice feed is for the waist.

No quote's since this one is everybody still alive, Fantom,MtMen,you must have some news for us from around the grounds i can give u very little from Saturday only that jacques kicked 10 and Featherstone kicked 8 and it's back to the drawing board for Huntly iam sorry to say

I thought the same thing ump. Shit game at North Saturday. Scrappy fight. Played like it was pissing down rain. Umpires were the worst i'v seen in a while, booking a player for attempted striking! You either strike or you dont i thought! Weeks is a gun but kicked bad. Should of kicked 10+

I thought the same thing ump. Shit game at North Saturday. Scrappy fight. Played like it was pissing down rain. Umpires were the worst i'v seen in a while, booking a player for attempted striking! You either strike or you dont i thought! Weeks is a gun but kicked bad. Should of kicked 10+

so who got booked for an attempted strike?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No quote's since this one is everybody still alive, Fantom,MtMen,you must have some news for us from around the grounds i can give u very little from Saturday only that jacques kicked 10 and Featherstone kicked 8 and it's back to the drawing board for Huntly iam sorry to say

Not a lot of news. Again close, but not close enough. But good signs for the future. Illa continues to find space a snag a few. Plenty of young locals in the side to work with. Game was a bit heated in parts. Always going to be when you have Dogga and Robroy in the same side stirring up some of the opposing soft c*cks!

Going off your result on the weekend James may be in for 12+ goals against Huntly this weekend.

Hillies had a red hot crack on Satdy, Lost a couple of players very early in the game which I think may have been a telling factor later in the game as opportunity for a rest was very limited. Didn't see any world beaters for LBU, perhaps I wasn't looking.

Fantom

Not a lot of news. Again close, but not close enough. But good signs for the future. Illa continues to find space a snag a few. Plenty of young locals in the side to work with. Game was a bit heated in parts. Always going to be when you have Dogga and Robroy in the same side stirring up some of the opposing soft c*cks!

Going off your result on the weekend James may be in for 12+ goals against Huntly this weekend.

I would not disagree with that

Hillies had a red hot crack on Satdy, Lost a couple of players very early in the game which I think may have been a telling factor later in the game as opportunity for a rest was very limited. Didn't see any world beaters for LBU, perhaps I wasn't looking.

Fantom
Might be a spot in there for Dobson after all Fanto!!!!!!;)

4. Nice to be moving into winter knowing there is no cold, wet trip to Broadford lying ahead. They were good for the league but i'm not missing that journey.

how good balls, as good as a coke and a 2 peice feed is for the waist.[/quote]

I think I speak for most here Dance , When I say what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back