Heathcote DFL part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the whole thing. The huntly runner pushed James when he was having a push and shove with longy. An unknown spectator was at the fence and grabbed the trainer and thats all it was. James had nothing to do with it. And for the record, the big fella kicked 12 because i counted every single goal. Paper was wrong. James has nothing to answer to, just people talking rubbish again. Nobody hardly saw it, it was that trivial and quick

Wasn't Huntly runner, it was their big mouth trainer who SLAPPED James arm when James shaped up to him to put the fear of God into the Huntly trainer after he was mouthing off to him. Didn't see the trainer come back onto the ground for half an hour!!

Yeah, we have a competition going 1,000 first 1 to have him suspended, and who wouldn't aspire to have their name in the ''Collingwood Times'', whoops i mean Herald Sun, very respectable journal it is, good formguide, rest is rubbbish.
would not put it past u idiots would like to see ya piick a horse im sure it would be like your umpiring shit house

I think i know a way, i was watching a program on tv called the ZOO yes the Zoo they used a gun with a dart to bring down a lion we could use the same idea, only thing is getting a strecher his size and getting him off in a harry before he wakes up:D:D:D
ha funny i like it but lets be serious 2 evan 3 darts
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

I think i know a way, i was watching a program on tv called the ZOO yes the Zoo they used a gun with a dart to bring down a lion we could use the same idea, only thing is getting a strecher his size and getting him off in a harry before he wakes up:D:D:D

I wouldnt like to be around when he did wake:D Yeah the whole thing has blown up, if it were a twos player it wouldnt even make it onto big footy. It is a bit silly that in country footy, people try to stir him up. And Huntly? They acted like they were playing for 5th spot! You'd think a side like them would love to see the big man dominate in the finals against the sides that have flogged Nth and Huntly for years? I couldnt understand their motives really. Bit disappointing. Mouthing is one thing, but slapping is ridiculous. Case closed move on, not worth talking about:thumbsdown:

I have watched James in both the RDFL and in the HDFL. I am, and always have been inpressed by his skills as a full forward. He marks and kicks well. Hard to stop when the ball is delivered into the forward line properly. He has done some very stupid things over the years but has not transgressed this season-or, if he has, he has not been caught in the act. I believe that some of the posts on this site are demeaning the man based on the past. Grow up!
Notwithstanding all of the above, North will be noting that one man does not win games, however good he may be. It takes teamwork!
And it is indeed unfortunate that he cannot find time to shake hands with the opposing team after the final siren.

I wouldnt like to be around when he did wake:D Yeah the whole thing has blown up, if it were a twos player it wouldnt even make it onto big footy. It is a bit silly that in country footy, people try to stir him up. And Huntly? They acted like they were playing for 5th spot! You'd think a side like them would love to see the big man dominate in the finals against the sides that have flogged Nth and Huntly for years? I couldnt understand their motives really. Bit disappointing. Mouthing is one thing, but slapping is ridiculous. Case closed move on, not worth talking about:thumbsdown:

cheese ball, probably one of the worst posts you have put on here and thats saying a bit, as you have had some shockers. How do you want Huntly to play like? Play like their coming last? They are trying to win and have players in their 22 who desperately want to win so to say they acted as if they were playing for 5th spot...
Also lets be honest with each other, the question has to be asked are you and the big fella James, Lovers. You cannot rate the man higher.
Sure he has kicked 80 goals and so he should have at $1400 a game, but apart from that he has done nothing for the north bendigo footy club. As for the punters out there who stir him up, so they should. its country footy as you say, so shake the opposition players hand and hang around and have a beer. Until he does that i havent much time for your man.

Yep it could b a interesting week for the Big Fella,i heard he layed a hand on the Huntlys trainer when he come out to see how Longy was after the Big Fella's close attention to Longy
Roota,he kicked 11goals 9,they tell me he could have kicked 15+ if not for he's bad kicking
I doubt whether the big fella would be the one who is getting into strife...the trainer and the spectator might have a bit to answer for though. Spectator was a player in this comp around 20 years ago, but not a regular to the local games anymore.

cheese ball, probably one of the worst posts you have put on here and thats saying a bit, as you have had some shockers. How do you want Huntly to play like? Play like their coming last? They are trying to win and have players in their 22 who desperately want to win so to say they acted as if they were playing for 5th spot...
Also lets be honest with each other, the question has to be asked are you and the big fella James, Lovers. You cannot rate the man higher.
Sure he has kicked 80 goals and so he should have at $1400 a game, but apart from that he has done nothing for the north bendigo footy club. As for the punters out there who stir him up, so they should. its country footy as you say, so shake the opposition players hand and hang around and have a beer. Until he does that i havent much time for your man.

Done nothing for the club? And you say my posts are crap! Read the papers you idiot or come to some of the games! As for huntly being desparate, they wouldnt beat dunolly! Mouthing off is one thing but when people get personal its crossing the line. If they said half the things to me that they say to him Id go nuts too! Its disgusting to listen to and you blokes need to grow up. If the trainer touched me id be in for a beer for sure, only to wrap it across his forehead:D

would not put it past u idiots would like to see ya piick a horse im sure it would be like your umpiring shit house
Training tue and thurs nights at weeroona oval, please come down and grace us with your presence and share your knowledge of your illustrious ''reserves'' career in the H.D.F.L.

Training tue and thurs nights at weeroona oval, please come down and grace us with your presence and share your knowledge of your illustrious ''reserves'' career in the H.D.F.L.

Is the A James thread. Why don't all you guys look up and see if he has a facebook site and you can post stuff on that. Lets talk footy matches!

I doubt whether the big fella would be the one who is getting into strife...the trainer and the spectator might have a bit to answer for though. Spectator was a player in this comp around 20 years ago, but not a regular to the local games anymore.

League official will also be investigated I believe because of antics at the Nth/Huntly game on Saturday! Holds a important role with the league, and that's what he was telling everybody at the game on Saturday and the umpires!! Had his Huntly hat on at the time I think:rolleyes:

Mate if you actually knew who the flash was you'd realise how silly this post is... for more reasons than one. If my memory serves me correctly I can't think of him playing a single 2's game in his life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate if you actually knew who the flash was you'd realise how silly this post is... for more reasons than one. If my memory serves me correctly I can't think of him playing a single 2's game in his life.[/quote]

Yeah I reckon there may be a flag or two and a B&F sitting comfortably against him name.

Probably not the bloke to be potting I would reckon

Mate if you actually knew who the flash was you'd realise how silly this post is... for more reasons than one. If my memory serves me correctly I can't think of him playing a single 2's game in his life.
Ok then, took a stab and got it wrong my apologies to you ''Flash'', without giving away to much, haven't got a flag, can match the B&F though and cant recall to many games in the 2s myself, so gives me a fair idea on how to ump, sounds like you would make a good ump yourself Flash Gorden.?

Ok then, took a stab and got it wrong my apologies to you ''Flash'', without giving away to much, haven't got a flag, can match the B&F though and cant recall to many games in the 2s myself, so gives me a fair idea on how to ump, sounds like you would make a good ump yourself Flash Gorden.?

Flash has played 1 twos game havent you flash! Dunno about him umpiring! Id have to do the goals or boundary to calm him down!:D

Mate if you actually knew who the flash was you'd realise how silly this post is... for more reasons than one. If my memory serves me correctly I can't think of him playing a single 2's game in his life.[/quote]

Yeah I reckon there may be a flag or two and a B&F sitting comfortably against him name.

Probably not the bloke to be potting I would reckon
Does he keep them next to his spelling trophies? i empathise a considerable amount of knocks to the melon over the years, should be attending more Nth Bendigo trivia nights.

Done nothing for the club? And you say my posts are crap! Read the papers you idiot or come to some of the games! As for huntly being desparate, they wouldnt beat dunolly! Mouthing off is one thing but when people get personal its crossing the line. If they said half the things to me that they say to him Id go nuts too! Its disgusting to listen to and you blokes need to grow up. If the trainer touched me id be in for a beer for sure, only to wrap it across his forehead:D

Coco,
firstly, what sort of insults would the big fella be getting compared to any other player on the opposition team? Its footy and if you cant take a sledge about your weight, height, hair color, tatts, kicking style .. whatever it might be if you cant take it, dont play footy! I am sure that all of you have sledged or been sledged, you get on with it.
As for your tough guy antics saying you would wrap a beer across someones forehead......
now... be off with you!

Disgusting display at North Bendigo, parents fighting with there children near by and the display of Aaron James nearly emulating why he was suspended so long last time was shown, sure he will cop a bit, but for how much money he is on and the size he is get over it, as it was said in the previous post everyone who has played football gets sledged at some point. Would not be surprised if he does jump the fence eventually this year and belt the suit case out of some one.

Disgusting display at North Bendigo, parents fighting with there children near by and the display of Aaron James nearly emulating why he was suspended so long last time was shown, sure he will cop a bit, but for how much money he is on and the size he is get over it, as it was said in the previous post everyone who has played football gets sledged at some point. Would not be surprised if he does jump the fence eventually this year and belt the suit case out of some one.

Allsquaredup, you are a White Hills supporter/footballer I am guessing as you were on the BFL thread bagging Dole and I noticed you left some important parts out of this post.

1. Yes it was disqusting what happen yesterday with the two females fighting and to find out after the game that they were both from White Hills! Proudly wearing their White Hills polo tops.

2. What's it matter how much money James is on. Yeah he does get sucked in and did get sucked in yesterday.

3. And finally thanks to Bob Sawyer and Dave McConnell for coming in for a beer, only one's from White Hills that did. Pretty poor effort.:mad:

Its equal to other teams but who is rucking at present as I reckon Elmore and Heathcote have complete on ballers as they both have ruckmen.
Didnt get to the game bit was told Dohnt was the difference in the 2 teams and BOG.

Dohnt is to good for the HDFL
went to watch lockinton v colbo and seen that the ball was not givin to him cleanly enough and the game is to slow for him. Much better suited at echuca

Dohnt is to good for the HDFL
went to watch lockinton v colbo and seen that the ball was not givin to him cleanly enough and the game is to slow for him. Much better suited at echuca
Old Mate, you are correct in what you are saying he is too good for the league, but so is Weeks,Grant,Dobson,James,Newth, just to name a few, all would get games no worries every week at Rochy, believe it or not, not everyone wants to play in the G.V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back