Heathcote DFL Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puzzling decision by White Hills. Not sure why they've made that move. Can't work.

Does anyone know any other applicants names?
I thought a senior playing coach would have been what they were looking for who could attract a few players to come with them.
All depends on who applied as may have been the best pick and creditials are there to back up the appointment.

I will be very interested to observe how Leitchville go in the league next year, having played against them over a number of years at home and obviously having played in the HDFL. I am finding hard to predict how they will go

I will be very interested to observe how Leitchville go in the league next year, having played against them over a number of years at home and obviously having played in the HDFL. I am finding hard to predict how they will go

How do u think Leitchville would have gone against H/Cote or Colbo this year if they had been in the HDFL

How do u think Leitchville would have gone against H/Cote or Colbo this year if they had been in the HDFL

Different standard but would of been easily top 3 in HDFL. They will lose players though you'd imagine, some players will want to play in the higher standard of CMFL. What are your thoughts on the this:confused:

Different standard but would of been easily top 3 in HDFL. They will lose players though you'd imagine, some players will want to play in the higher standard of CMFL. What are your thoughts on the this:confused:

your kidding yourself arent you?
having played pre season games against leitchy the past few years i would be suprised if the finish above 5th. locky finished 3rd this year and absoloutley smashed them in a pre season game by over 100points. even though practice matches are a lot different to real games, they are not 100points different. id say they will just make the finals.
they wouldve matched it with nth bgo this year

having played pre season games against leitchy the past few years i would be suprised if the finish above 5th. locky finished 3rd this year and absoloutley smashed them in a pre season game by over 100points. even though practice matches are a lot different to real games, they are not 100points different. id say they will just make the finals.

Mate, your kidding. Practice matches:D Full strength they would be a 5 goal better side than locky this year. I myself have played CMFL so has Roota. Im sure he will agree. They will drop off this year one would think as I stated before, but their team this year would of beaten Locky. Its a non-argument, usually I put trash on here for a bite but you take the cake:D:D:D

Heathcote and Colbo would have cleaned them up but it is hard to say. We (Lalbert) only managed to win 2 games for the year and Leitchy were one of the teams we beat. Colbo, Heathcote, Elmore Locky and a few others would have cleaned us (Lalbert) up easily.

Having said that they belted us by 20 goals the first time round. Their best side last year would have went well in my opinion but what they put up in the second half of the year would struggle. This is why I am interested to see how they come up

Heathcote and Colbo would have cleaned them up but it is hard to say. We (Lalbert) only managed to win 2 games for the year and Leitchy were one of the teams we beat. Colbo, Heathcote, Elmore Locky and a few others would have cleaned us (Lalbert) up easily.

Having said that they belted us by 20 goals the first time round. Their best side last year would have went well in my opinion but what they put up in the second half of the year would struggle. This is why I am interested to see how they come up
will they have to change there jumpers because of a clash with white hills or wear another strip for that game?

looked good at the start of the year, but had 16 injururie in there top 21. even lalbert got over them in the end.
never seen crozzie play but should be interesting to see who comes back from uni now that they are travelling to bendigo and not ballranald.:thumbsu:

will they have to change there jumpers because of a clash with white hills or wear another strip for that game?
they should wear the old gunny jumpers for the clash, and play it at gunny. better ground and closer.
white hill got any chance of getting the old rochy coach schmit.

Mate, your kidding. Practice matches:D Full strength they would be a 5 goal better side than locky this year. Imyself have played CMFL so has Roota. Im sure he will agree. They will drop off this year one would think as I stated before, but their team this year would of beaten Locky. Its a non-argument, usually I put trash on here for a bite but you take the cake:D:D:D
would that be 1s or 2s dennis as roota is a gun 2s player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played about 200 CMFL ones games mate and maybe 10 two's including a best on in a gf so i reckon you can give up on this crusade you have about getting stuck into me it is getting very old and tired

Pick a new target wanka

Dont worry about him roota, probably an old bloke like Big Ump that has never been there and done it like yourself, and would rather be a knocker behind the scenes in the canteen or selling records at the gate!

The fact is they will be an unknown quantity , they no longer have the services of Reyne or Hill who are moving on and Nuttal is out for the season with a knee but Crozy no doubt is working on replacing them . It will be interesting , but i think we'll just wait and see

Dont worry about him roota, probably an old bloke like Big Ump that has never been there and done it like yourself, and would rather be a knocker behind the scenes in the canteen or selling records at the gate!

How wrong you are!! I think that this man is a member of a very elite group of current footy players in the HDFL.

One key forward for another is great, but can they get the ball down to him? They had a solid front half this year but no midfield or speed to get it in there. I reckon the depth of onballers and flankers who can run and carry is nearly more important.
Colbo and Heathcote were nearly teams off onballers with key position players who could play in several positions, thats tough to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back