Heathcote DFL Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle Hawk and Bendigo interleague ruckman Tim Nicholson is set to sign with Colbo, he will be a massive gain for them.

Bout the only position Ive always felt they were a bit suspect in, had the guns everywhere else so it never was an issue - fantastic get if this comes off :thumbsu:

Rumour that Heathcote have made a big play for Aaron James! Have any of the Heathcote boys on here heard this?

Wrong hagansbull old sun,been around my traps James was down with the Kilmore U18's helping out before their grand final would not be supprise he pulls the boots on for Kilmore if they can find the money and that is a big if:thumbsu:
And stay tuned have some news on who could be interested in coaching White Hills it is a bit early yet to let it out of the bag:thumbsu:

Still tuned in. Who:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would hope the milk price increases before footy starts:D

Not many cows left to milk Gumpy ! they are going to make their money back in steak snagas .:D

Well done to both LBU and Ollie on the signing . I'm sure everyone is pretty exited about it :thumbsu: Is Pez coming with him ?

Not many cows left to milk Gumpy ! they are going to make their money back in steak snagas .:D

Well done to both LBU and Ollie on the signing . I'm sure everyone is pretty exited about it :thumbsu: Is Pez coming with him ?

If Kahl picks up a few rochy boys, LBU will be very handy next season. Rochy would be disappointed to lose Pez, but obvious question to ask. What about No. 32 for Rochy - tank mcphee - any chance he could finally head out LBU way with Ollie after travelling around Australia this year?

I will give u another clue because i like your name Tosser,he has coached Senior:footy:Footy in 2 Leagues 1 is the L.V.F.L if i say the other league their would b no more clues:D

Whoa!

Big Ump we have heard two different stories. I hear another bloke is very close to securing the job. In fact the person I heard about has actually had his references checked, so to speak.

The bloke I have heard is close, is an off-field coach.

I have a feeling we will know the outcome by Friday/Saturday.

McCormick

Why dont you put in for it pinnacle, you are a coach and have enough to say re the game. Plenty of experience gained at all of your 10 or so clubs that you played at. You also seem to know exactly what every player and club spend across the states, so that would be helpful.

Reckon you would be great at the hills.Good luck if you decide to move back!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back