Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about Nick , I see he hasnt been cleared yet?Probably would do a bad job!What has happened to Ryan Hayes , didnt he coach them last year?

r u serious, i think nick would do a pretty good job of it apparently he was keen to have a go at it this year with the young hawks had previously done the job at calivil but coach had already been appointed but still think he could have stayed around and helped

Heard Nick Manley has taken on the Elmore 3rds coaching role. New young Elmore recruits also talking up how much they're on at the southern 8o, disapointing if the figure they said is true. After all only 1 of the is a proven HDFL seniors player.

will elmore even have a thirds side this year??

how is every1 going for thirds numbers??

Wouldnt think there will be any chance of his return, considering he did not stay around and celebrate the premiership and the way he acted at the end of the Grand Final.

not to sure what you mean about the way he acted at the end of the grand final there jgraf, i know he didn't hang around and celebrate the premiership but i don't remember you hanging around much either. But im sure mount would take him back if for nothing else the amount of people who came through the gate when he played two home games for the club.

not to sure what you mean about the way he acted at the end of the grand final there jgraf, i know he didn't hang around and celebrate the premiership but i don't remember you hanging around much either. But im sure mount would take him back if for nothing else the amount of people who came through the gate when he played two home games for the club.

Not only for the amount of people who came through the gate but also the amount of opposition players who wouldn't go near the pil if it was close to Dalts!!!

Not only for the amount of people who came through the gate but also the amount of opposition players who wouldn't go near the pil if it was close to Dalts!!!

Not wrong there Matt Martin found out the hard way.
Also wondering if any elmore people know if fevs going to get his ute fixed or is it a write off?

I can recall a couple of huntly boys that weren't too worried about going near him he cant do a great deal on the field

I can recall a couple of huntly boys that weren't too worried about going near him he cant do a great deal on the field

the day mounts played Huntly, the Huntly oval was that covered in water and mud, it was about -50 degrees, no one was worried about anything that day except getting off the ground. Dalt's was great for intimidation, as we saw on GF day

Neither can Huntly:D

Gez Trigga picked an easy one there,

Manley never once voiced interest at the thirds job at huntly, he showed some interest at the two's job but never went on with it.If he wanted a coaching job, and spoke to someone about it he would have got the the thirds job. As the current coach would only do it if no one else wanted it. From all accounts @ calivil they were happy with the way he went about coaching the thirds. He'll do a good job at elmore.....

Rumour has it Jim Angove and Matt Sawyer will be announced as joint coaches of White Hillis next week as Brian Walsh has gone walk about and has not been sighted for two weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm pretty sure graffy spent a fair bit of the night at the pub, but had family down for the game, then spent the Monday or another day that week, at the pub, then his brother had a baby on the Tuesday morning after the GF so was being supportive, and busy.....

considering he kicked 3 last quarter goals in the two's GF to pretty much win it, I think he was allowed to do what he liked that night.....

drove past the heathcote ground on the weekend and, I suppose like most grounds, was very, very dry and patchy.

Word on the street Pinnacle is that were you to return to Meridian, you would be a chance to kick 100 with the support available this year. Personally I think their being conservative and with the finals series 120 is a chance. Food for thought.
Hey Brentmeister, Andy, someone? Any news on a possible date and whereabouts of a Hillies practice match?

Fantom:thumbsu:

Fantom, i like your optimism, to set the record straigth i have'nt left Hills yet i'm training at G.Square to lift their standard up a notch!

I'd be interested also to know the where abouts and dates of any W.Hills praccy matches, i did here of one against Pyramid Hill out there but not sure of when.

i'm pretty sure graffy spent a fair bit of the night at the pub, but had family down for the game, then spent the Monday or another day that week, at the pub, then his brother had a baby on the Tuesday morning after the GF so was being supportive, and busy.....

considering he kicked 3 last quarter goals in the two's GF to pretty much win it, I think he was allowed to do what he liked that night.....

drove past the heathcote ground on the weekend and, I suppose like most grounds, was very, very dry and patchy.

don't get to upset there emu i was only stirring the pot a bit, but there was more to the win than the three goals he kicked, I'd say it was a team effort.

have no problem with the team effort call, as it was a brilliant effort all round, just the not hanging around call was a bit uncalled for. Will be interesting to see how the team backs up with a couple of key player losses. How has training been going so far?

as for Dalton, I didn't have anything to do with him off the ground so can't comment on him as a person, but on the field, he was as good as any tall forward you could get in a country league.

have no problem with the team effort call, as it was a brilliant effort all round, just the not hanging around call was a bit uncalled for. Will be interesting to see how the team backs up with a couple of key player losses. How has training been going so far?

as for Dalton, I didn't have anything to do with him off the ground so can't comment on him as a person, but on the field, he was as good as any tall forward you could get in a country league.

Numbers have been reasonable at training and all have been training really well. Pretty sure the players which have been recruited will cover the losses quite well.I havent seen Graffy there yet, is he playing?

anyone know if Matt Waters has been sighted at heathcote training yet over summer?? word is if he plays they might have to order a bigger jumper for him around the waist area.

pinnacle, as you have been training at gs how is the ex ky coach travelling ? adamson
have gs finished recruiting or they still looking for a key fwd.

Firstly , Addo is going along quite nicely.
Secondly, I'm not the one to ask about if they've finished recruiting or not but having said that another key forward would be on the agenda to take some heat off Tooley i would imagine.

Bigchop, are you a key forward looking for a club?

Rumour has it Jim Angove and Matt Sawyer will be announced as joint coaches of White Hillis next week as Brian Walsh has gone walk about and has not been sighted for two weeks.

Bobbill....rumour has it that Bobo the clown just called, and wants his face paint and big shoes back from you ASAP!

Dont start spinning crap on here like that unless it has some sort of semi-truth to it....Walshy has been sighted quite often, infact 2 of these sightings have even included last Monday and Wednesday...at training, where most coaches are expected to be! Matty is assistant coach, and Jimmy is running the Lake View, is flying at training and looking forward to an injury free season (assuming he doesnt get sniped again)

Fantom and Pinnacle, White Hills will be playing a praccy game against Pyramid Hill (at Pyramids ground) on the 14th of April, with other games against possibly Marong and Mitiamo to also be played (both before and after the Pyramid game) As we dont start until the 5th of May due to a Round 1 bye there may even be another one thrown in there somewhere aswell?

Numbers have been reasonable at training and all have been training really well. Pretty sure the players which have been recruited will cover the losses quite well.I havent seen Graffy there yet, is he playing?

better than even money chance he will be playing at the 'Bridge in '07. I will be spreading myself across home (watching 19 games of Collingwood on free-to-air-TV), Mounts, the 'Bridge and Eaglehawk.

Doona how are things travelling down Broady way. I would be interested to know what Praccies you have organised. Would be keen to hav a look and maybe catch up with your good self and Dunney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back