Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather shouldnt matter, the oldest bloke thus far for next Thursday is 24, with young cricketers Hippisley and Collier maybe's depending on the outcome, and Blacky reckon's his body mightn't be ready as he's gunna bowl his ring out this weekend for the boys :D

Here's hoping the boys do win it would be a great day for the club :thumbsu: You're more of a chance of seeing me in the whites next year for a few games (although u wont see it in the A's) if I can get me back right than ever seeing me in a footy jumper again ;)

One of ya former club mates (aka Turf King) was telling me that talk at his recent b-grade clash with Avenel had it that they (Avenel A's) hoped u didnt get the GF should they be in it as they think you have a dislike to them - are we still meant to play favourites come finals time :confused:
No favourites at anytime of the year,How is the Turf King, ask him about the 100 he made in the back yard of Mark Sega's he was given out on 99 would not walk being a hot day all the boys left him in the back yard and went to the pool for an hour come back and their he was still standing at the crease demanding he was not out and to get on with the game they did and he went on to make a 100:D:D:D

No favourites at anytime of the year,How is the Turf King, ask him about the 100 he made in the back yard of Mark Sega's he was given out on 99 would not walk being a hot day all the boys left him in the back yard and went to the pool for an hour come back and their he was still standing at the crease demanding he was not out and to get on with the game they did and he went on to make a 100:D:D:D

Ha ha yeah I'll bounce it off him in the morning :thumbsu: Hey you blokes better put me old mate Spudda in the loop re: praccy games. I asked him this morning and he had no idea when and where they were happening. Also what's this I hear (mayeb RWB can help) about a recent trip where the Turk may have got a bit $hitty . . . . . pardon the pun???

Ha ha yeah I'll bounce it off him in the morning :thumbsu: Hey you blokes better put me old mate Spudda in the loop re: praccy games. I asked him this morning and he had no idea when and where they were happening. Also what's this I hear (mayeb RWB can help) about a recent trip where the Turk may have got a bit $hitty . . . . . pardon the pun???

I see King Carey has answered part of your quote,and yes Turk has the wood on RWB on fishing trips. Now don't take this as gospel but i heard RWB lip was bigger than usual :D:D

a dog named bosco got up by a neck payin $30 it was sexual!
another player my left testicle could beat with ease!!! what a joke!!

Farver I dont think we all need to hear about your exploits with man and dog.. Up to you though I suppose!!!
Funny thing is Cronin would of been one of the first names on the ones team sheet last year at Locky.. Think about it befor you bag someone for not playing ones.
And by the way i think its better if we dont know who you are after those comments.

Anyone from Elmore, or the HDFL for that matter, can fill me in on Brad Crockett. Playing for Stanhope seniors this year i believe. Looks the likely type. Is he much chop?

Forget the relevance it's grand final week and our boys (B'ford A's) and the Saints (B's) are still alive, so it's kinda tied in when footballers are involved.

Unsure how much cricket bert has played this summer, he wasn't at the last B'ford/Avenel clash a few weeks back. When playing regularly he's been a pretty handy (top order) left handed bat for the Swans, great fella too :thumbsu:

Think he may have been in or planing his trip to Africa. Was talking more about footy tho sorry mate.

Think he may have been in or planing his trip to Africa. Was talking more about footy tho sorry mate.

haven't seen Rob play much footy to be honest but what I have seen he looked capable

There was a huge crowd lining the streets of Heathcote for the Grand Final Parade this morning. Many faces happy to see Sheppard back in the team......they believe he is the key. The King Carey is counting his lucky stars with only just scrapping in for selection.....Must justify his spot or could find himself in the C's next year. Big ton coming Sheppards way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a huge crowd lining the streets of Heathcote for the Grand Final Parade this morning. Many faces happy to see Sheppard back in the team......they believe he is the key. The King Carey is counting his lucky stars with only just scrapping in for selection.....Must justify his spot or could find himself in the C's next year. Big ton coming Sheppards way.

Ha ha love it, haven't sighted Joey yet today was the Pyalong boys part of the procession :D

Ha ha love it, haven't sighted Joey yet today was the Pyalong boys part of the procession :D

Saw Joey in the Royal Oak in Kilmore last night, he really should have followed my special in the Bunbury Cup! He wasn't giving me anything. Said his side was good enough to win, but wasn't predicting anything. Tried to recruit me to Pyalong next year, claiming they'll have a B-grade and C-grade side, if of course, the Bs go to a one-day format.

Saw Joey in the Royal Oak in Kilmore last night, he really should have followed my special in the Bunbury Cup! He wasn't giving me anything. Said his side was good enough to win, but wasn't predicting anything. Tried to recruit me to Pyalong next year, claiming they'll have a B-grade and C-grade side, if of course, the Bs go to a one-day format.

You sure about that ;) Joey said he didn't say anything and that you said you might just wander out

Anyone from Elmore, or the HDFL for that matter, can fill me in on Brad Crockett. Playing for Stanhope seniors this year i believe. Looks the likely type. Is he much chop?

Crocky AKA David Boon goes well, hard at it good skills very long kick and can play both ends and in the middle. Unlucky to miss last years grannie but should be a good recruit for Stanhope. Great bloke off the field as well. Loves the sauce!

Yep it was great Doona,The Pyalong boys had a great float from the shirt lifters procession from the other week in Sydney:D:DI must say they looked the part on the float:D:D
What the f##k are you on about Ump? But then it's40 o/s today so that explains, hang on, what , why, How do you know what was goin' on in Sydney last, Oh Ok I, Think you need some counselling or perhaps a trip to Toolybuc with RWB:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back