Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't Heathcote flying at the same point in time last year? We all know what happened after that ...

Tips:
Colbo
LBU
Heathcote
Elmore

Think you'll find the ones on here saying we are 'flying', so to speak, probably don't have diret involvement with the side - so i wouldn't take any of those comments on face value. A Sherrin hasn't even been kicked in anger yet so Heathcote, and every other team in the league for that matter have done F*#K all but prepare as best they can for the upcoming season.

By the way Santoz, when Heathcote were chasing you for last season didn't you say "If i don't play for Heathcote, i won't play for another team in the HDFL....."
You seem to love potting the Saints when they were the ones who showed the initial interest in you before the Bloods got wind of it and blew any other offer$ out of the water.....case of having a short memory i reckon:thumbsdown:

can anyone tell me if Brydan Morgan (Heathcote) has pulled a heart muscle yet

This site doesn't need tools like you mate. Most comments like this are usually dismissed by most as off-the-cuff and in good humour, but this is the second team-mate of mine that you have had a pot shot at after reading the Western Region thread and seeing your comments on Paul Brady.

Basically, if your only intention on this site is to slag people off, then F*#K OFF.....

went past the heathcote footy oval tonight, looks pretty hard, how is everyones grounds looking this year? lockys is looking picture perfect, much credit to the ground staff

Toolleen is in magnificent condition at the minute. Played there on Satdy just gone and it was a pleasure. The boys out there have done a terrific job :thumbsu:

Fletch has been 100% loyal and never played anywhere else but B'ford in an amzing career to date. He said he will be along this week for a chat, fingers crossed for the kids sake he see's what we are trying to do and sticks around to help guide these young fellas who absolutely adore him

What a f*cking goose I am, just got a text from a mate at 11pm to say Fletch has a clearance lodged to Bonnie Doon - woulda been the icing on the cake for the kids and now it appears after 15-16 years at the club, 4 flags across the grades and 4 senior best and fairests that I may be the first coach he has ever wanted to walk away from . . . . . gutted :(

you amaze me doona be positive there has not been a clearance put in id be surprised that all the work you did last year if they did leave as i know having spoke to both boys they respect you a lot keep positive as from what i saw saturday fletch and ray satying would see the list in ok shape

Spoke too soon old mate :(

Broadford Star Daniel Fletcher signs with Bonnie Doon!

By admin on April 7th, 2008
Broadford has received a blow on the eve of the 2008 Season with Daniel Fletcher today lodging a clearance toin Benalla and District League Club Bonnie Doon. Fletcher has been one of the best performed players of the modern era with four Best & Fairests and being an integral part of the 1996 Premiership team. Bonnie Doon have also gained Chris Dunne, Tom Webster and Aaron Bray over the summer months which has obviously played part in the decision. Roos Coach Chris Nolan is bitterly disappointed in the Fletchers intentions to leave and the Roos would appear well placed to contest the application given the clearances they have already awarded to Bonnie Doon and the timing of the application.

www.**********************

Presume Boonie Doon are odds on favourite now.

This site doesn't need tools like you mate. Most comments like this are usually dismissed by most as off-the-cuff and in good humour, but this is the second team-mate of mine that you have had a pot shot at after reading the Western Region thread and seeing your comments on Paul Brady.

Basically, if your only intention on this site is to slag people off, then F*#K OFF.....

Oh should i be scared think not ( Sugar) dont you mean ex team mate and it was said in good humour .Must be a sore point for you to think otherwise so please feel free to do just as your qoute suggest

What a f*cking goose I am, just got a text from a mate at 11pm to say Fletch has a clearance lodged to Bonnie Doon - woulda been the icing on the cake for the kids and now it appears after 15-16 years at the club, 4 flags across the grades and 4 senior best and fairests that I may be the first coach he has ever wanted to walk away from . . . . . gutted :(

Think Doon may have lost sight of what league they play football in. Must say Doona2 "ya gotta feel for Chris Nolan!!!"

Think you'll find the ones on here saying we are 'flying', so to speak, probably don't have diret involvement with the side - so i wouldn't take any of those comments on face value. A Sherrin hasn't even been kicked in anger yet so Heathcote, and every other team in the league for that matter have done F*#K all but prepare as best they can for the upcoming season.

By the way Santoz, when Heathcote were chasing you for last season didn't you say "If i don't play for Heathcote, i won't play for another team in the HDFL....."
You seem to love potting the Saints when they were the ones who showed the initial interest in you before the Bloods got wind of it and blew any other offer$ out of the water.....case of having a short memory i reckon:thumbsdown:

Wow!!! A guy going to uni gets an offer from another club and takes it!!!! I mean what is this world coming to! What does this have to do with him trying to get a bite out of a saint by posting a little teaser? A little bitter still, i think. The bloods have looked after their recruits in many other ways not just match payments. They are a great club with excellent facilities and great club members who take real pride in their club and all those that pull on the jumper.....but everyone hates Elmore so this cant possibly be the reason they have stuck around!!!

Wow!!! A guy going to uni gets an offer from another club and takes it!!!! I mean what is this world coming to! What does this have to do with him trying to get a bite out of a saint by posting a little teaser? A little bitter still, i think. The bloods have looked after their recruits in many other ways not just match payments. They are a great club with excellent facilities and great club members who take real pride in their club and all those that pull on the jumper.....but everyone hates Elmore so this cant possibly be the reason they have stuck around!!!

Not having a dig at Elmore newblood, you have to have alot of respect for a team that wins the GF by 99 points. Was just a tad disappointed that Santoz has thrown some comments at the Saints for the last 12 months when all we did was show interest in him and try and get him to our club. But hey thats footy.

now thats just made my day.Big Al giving me an unroadworthy

Don't do them mate, too much paperwork!!!!! Bakes or Cruisey might slap one on the windscreen though!!!!!

Bad news about Fletch too - champion bloke and player. Never played against anyone who talks so much to the opposition during the game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doona different circumstances but I see the same thing is happening to Finchy. With 6 senior players already with clearances to Nagambie in and maybe a couple more to come.

Was just a tad disappointed that Santoz has thrown some comments at the Saints for the last 12 months when all we did was show interest in him and try and get him to our club. But hey thats footy.

Just reading back through my HDFL posts and I reckon the majority of em are replies to Heathcote blokes who were having a crack at Elmore players :thumbsu:

Firstly NEWBLOOD, let me start by saying you are 100% correct. The guy has the right to go wherever he wants and all the best to him.. History shows that he made the decision and it turned out to be 99 kinds of right..

The problem that some people may have is: When a bloke shakes your hand and says if i am to play in your league it will be with no other club than yours then it's understandable if there is some "feeling" their..
I guess it just comes back to the individual and the integrity and morals one has.

No one from this end is bitter on the guys decision, just the way he went about it.. As Doon has eluded to no one wants someone at a club who doesn't want to be their...

Moving on, Doon, I must say i think you are being a tad harsh on yourself.. I'm sure, you being coach had nothing to do with Fletch wanting to leave the club.. Same go's for Ray. From an outsider looking in, the way you are developing the kids with some senior blokes to guide is to be admired. And perhaps a true reflection on you as coach is the number of quality people you've been able to bring in to the club. Departures, stallwarts are not are inevitable. I'm sure you guys will be fine.:thumbsu:

Firstly NEWBLOOD, let me start by saying you are 100% correct. The guy has the right to go wherever he wants and all the best to him.. History shows that he made the decision and it turned out to be 99 kinds of right..

The problem that some people may have is: When a bloke shakes your hand and says if i am to play in your league it will be with no other club than yours then it's understandable if there is some "feeling" their..
I guess it just comes back to the individual and the integrity and morals one has.

No one from this end is bitter on the guys decision, just the way he went about it.. As Doon has eluded to no one wants someone at a club who doesn't want to be their...

Moving on, Doon, I must say i think you are being a tad harsh on yourself.. I'm sure, you being coach had nothing to do with Fletch wanting to leave the club.. Same go's for Ray. From an outsider looking in, the way you are developing the kids with some senior blokes to guide is to be admired. And perhaps a true reflection on you as coach is the number of quality people you've been able to bring in to the club. Departures, stallwarts are not are inevitable. I'm sure you guys will be fine.:thumbsu:

Thanks WE'RESTREAKING. Circumstances change and im sure he had every intention of doing what he said but if we held every bloke to their word and a handshake there wouldn't be much footy played....too much time in the supreme court!!!

Anyway back on things that matter my tips are:

Colbo by 47
LBU by 68
H/Cote by 41
Elmore by 12

I realise Huntly have been hammered for a few years now, but do you all think they will still lose to Lockington by 10-12 goals this Saturday??

Locky have picked up some better players have they? I know the Hawks have picked up a stack of senior level players, and won't resemble the 2007 outfit at all. I would reckon there will be only 5 or 6 left from the last game of the 2007 season still in the seniors come Saturday, after looking at their practice match a couple of weeks back. They played Dunolly, who are strugglers themselves, but beat them in windy conditions by 13/14 goals, which isn't too bad for what is basically a brand new team's 2nd hitout.

A starting midfield of something like Long, Shiels, Clohesy and Kellow is pretty good. Add in Rule, the O'Connells, plus the Beriman's with Brett Long and that is a decent core to work with. Billings will only need to be a bit parts player too, instead of a key player. They have a few young guys stepping in too who gave plenty of pace.

Of course it is with trepidation the Hawks will enter 2008, after the lows of the past few seasons, but from what I have seen, there is nothing but positives coming out of the club.

I realise Huntly have been hammered for a few years now, but do you all think they will still lose to Lockington by 10-12 goals this Saturday??

Locky have picked up some better players have they? I know the Hawks have picked up a stack of senior level players, and won't resemble the 2007 outfit at all. I would reckon there will be only 5 or 6 left from the last game of the 2007 season still in the seniors come Saturday, after looking at their practice match a couple of weeks back. They played Dunolly, who are strugglers themselves, but beat them in windy conditions by 13/14 goals, which isn't too bad for what is basically a brand new team's 2nd hitout.

A starting midfield of something like Long, Shiels, Clohesy and Kellow is pretty good. Add in Rule, the O'Connells, plus the Beriman's with Brett Long and that is a decent core to work with. Billings will only need to be a bit parts player too, instead of a key player. They have a few young guys stepping in too who gave plenty of pace.

Of course it is with trepidation the Hawks will enter 2008, after the lows of the past few seasons, but from what I have seen, there is nothing but positives coming out of the club.

Based on this information I will lodge my tips:

Colbo by 30 points
LBU by 112 points
Heathcote 10 points
Mounts 5 points

Keep your head up Huntly supporters. There is light at the end of the tunnel. The league will benifit from a stronger Huntly team.

Keep your head up Huntly supporters. There is light at the end of the tunnel. The league will benifit from a stronger Huntly team.

My tips would be

Colbo 32 points
Huntly 7 points
White Hills 25 points
Elmore 74 points

Fantom :thumbsu:

Oh yeah, Barrack Reserve sprinkler controllers set to malfunction @ 02.15 am Satdy morning:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back