Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Hayes had his first training run since getting back from Darwin earlier in the week. If you think this bloke was good last year, then this year he will be unstoppable. Has bulked up a bit, was one of the fittest there and may have even got a bit taller. Or am I shrinking? I almost feel sorry for HDFL defenders this year......almost.

Ryan Hayes had his first training run since getting back from Darwin earlier in the week. If you think this bloke was good last year, then this year he will be unstoppable. Has bulked up a bit, was one of the fittest there and may have even got a bit taller. Or am I shrinking? I almost feel sorry for HDFL defenders this year......almost.

Good to see the Elmore folk haven't lost the ability to pull themselves. Plenty of it going on still i see!!!!

Just letting everyone know there is a new website with articles about central Victorian football leagues & it's a good read if you are interested in local footy.

Check it out at www.**********************

And has he committed to stay yet, cos i know for a fact he was getting plenty of offers, and considering them.

Just letting everyone know there is a new website with articles about central Victorian football leagues & it's a good read if you are interested in local footy.

Check it out at www.**********************

Checked it out last night and may say congrats to Troy Auld who done a great job, will be great as we now have a good footy web sute (the HDFL site is shit). Good to see a fair bit of research done with articles on Doonas boys, Austin and Huntly, Grant Weeks and general footy news.

Will cover HDFL, LVFL, BFL, KDFL anf GV? I think

Gee it's lucky i play up forward newblood!;)

Checked it out last night and may say congrats to Troy Auld who done a great job, will be great as we now have a good footy web sute (the HDFL site is shit). Good to see a fair bit of research done with articles on Doonas boys, Austin and Huntly, Grant Weeks and general footy news.

Will cover HDFL, LVFL, BFL, KDFL anf GV? I think

Yer the coverage of local footy on the net is heaps better these days. Big footy is a ripper and so is that Central Vic Footy.

Anyword on last minute recruits? heard Elmore are still chasing hard.

This thread seems to be running out of puff people surely theres a bit going on. I was talking to a HDFL "recruit" this week (from one of the three Bendigo based clubs) and he tells me they are not looking to flash and wishes he had gone elseware but their paying him so who cares. Wouldn't it be great for a change to hear "Keep your money I just love playing footy":eek: Ah but alas if that happened what would we crap on about here, Footy perhaps theres a thought!:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread seems to be running out of puff people surely theres a bit going on. I was talking to a HDFL "recruit" this week (from one of the three Bendigo based clubs) and he tells me they are not looking to flash and wishes he had gone elseware but their paying him so who cares. Wouldn't it be great for a change to hear "Keep your money I just love playing footy":eek: Ah but alas if that happened what would we crap on about here, Footy perhaps theres a thought!:p
Get up to Miti for the Saints first game Wednesday night under lights. Few playing cricket still (maybe) so numbers might be down a bit, that being said, should be a good game under the lights. Hopefully the coach isn't carrying too much extra and can get around the park with grace.

Get up to Miti for the Saints first game Wednesday night under lights. Few playing cricket still (maybe) so numbers might be down a bit, that being said, should be a good game under the lights. Hopefully the coach isn't carrying too much extra and can get around the park with grace.

How many times do i have to correct you RWB - we're actually playing Miti Wednesday week. Also don't concern yourself with the fitness of the coach - i'd be worrying about you're own if you still want to be the runner......see you at the 100 club this arvo?

How many times do i have to correct you RWB - we're actually playing Miti Wednesday week. Also don't concern yourself with the fitness of the coach - i'd be worrying about you're own if you still want to be the runner......see you at the 100 club this arvo?
You're not keeping me in the loop. RWB lap count has stalled at 13 and hopefully will get there at some stage.

Didnt pay him everything from last year how they going to pay him more this year

Big call Roota...you obviously have a contact who knows all the inner workings of the Elmore Football Club??? Or you just going on hearsay??? Provide the proof before you start making accusations against good football clubs......

Big call Roota...you obviously have a contact who knows all the inner workings of the Elmore Football Club??? Or you just going on hearsay??? Provide the proof before you start making accusations against good football clubs......

newblood if your with Elmore FC,you should know if he got payed.Lets get this out in the open so we can close this subject:thumbsu:

newblood if your with Elmore FC,you should know if he got payed.Lets get this out in the open so we can close this subject:thumbsu:

The only person who i know who got payed what is myself.....And that ain't much!!! In saying that i wouldn't think Haysey would be turning up to Pre-Season training if the club had dishonoured his contract. I certainly wouldn't. I don't pretend to know the details of every players payment details so that's why I won't be making big statements about the payment plan of my own club....let alone anyone else's:thumbsu:

Speaking of Money herd Roy Shannon got an offer he couldnt refuse to come back to the mountain men. Must have been good to up and move states again. How was his 2006 and did he play at all last year? He would have to be 31 wouldnt he? I like the guy and love the way he plays but hows his body going to go?
Have mounts made the right move there?

I heard $1k a week at Moama, I know what Id be doing ;)
Doon does this mean you would up and leave your home club that you know and love (and want to see become as successfull as the Colboes and the Mounts) for some extra cash??
Interesting comment Doona!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back