Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
big Ton said:
i have been reading the threads on this site for a while now and decided to ad my 20 cents worth .... some of you blokes as Tilt Carter said need to GET OUT MORE...all the last three pages have been about is elmore spending money. As iam close to Bluey and some of the commitee out there and have been keeping an eye out for a couple of players they require i have a far idea of what was spent last year and who they are trying to get this year and all i keep reading is they will end up broke and they a throwing out cash everywhere...You guys would not know ****.. they may speak to a lot of blokes but that is the same as every club in Australia......so unless you are going to give me $$$ and names pipe up...

I can tell you they have signed a few local lads who may not even play 1st, cam cail will be back in JAN and there is a bloke from melb who moved to bendigo will join the bloods in 07.....
and there are 2 key position players in the pipe line... and two ready to sign and not for big dollars for a chance to play with good mates and a good club......

Good 2 c u get on board Bluey!

Put the speculation to bed about big Adam Dalton's whereabouts for next season, heard he and Robbie Powell a mate who was going to be playing with him next season have signed at Maribyrnong Park in the Essendon Districts.

nesko_25 said:
Yeah Weiss bros heading o/s

At this stage only Ryan will be heading overseas if at all and if he does it will only be for half the season.
Jarrod will probably be relocating to Melbourne but will continue to play at Elmore.
He will have to get a lift back however as his big red lobster is prone to melt downs

Wayne Weideman said:
has roo byrne gone to elmore? yeah heard that sammy newth might go there but haven't heard the roo byrne one

That would be No x 2 Weed !
Although Newthy might fit in at Elmore ( can't play in the big matches ):D :D

nesko_25 said:
Just heard on the grape vine that Elmore will lose to major players, key players to the sides finals success in J & R Weiss.

Hi guys,

Just wondering what the set up at White Hills was last year. Who were the coach and assitant coaches etc, and were they any good? They seemed to be a bit dissapointing last year.

thirsty said:
Hi guys,

Just wondering what the set up at White Hills was last year. Who were the coach and assitant coaches etc, and were they any good? They seemed to be a bit dissapointing last year.

I think former Essendon player and Bendigo coaching identity Brian Walsh coached White Hills. Any LOckington coaching rumours guys? Applications close tomorrow 3/11:thumbsu:

thirsty said:
Hi guys,

Losing 16 players from your GF side the previous year will do that to most clubs, and from what I heard from people in the know at Scott street, the Hillies were more that competitive in alot of games last season, pushing the likes of Elmore, Heathcote and LBU.

Brian Walsh was coach last year and will continue in the role for 2007, last year Dave Edwards was his assistant, as for who will undertake that role in '07 is TBA.

I have heard a rumour that the White Hills Football oval is set to reap the benefits of a new pipeline going through the area. The Footy ground is said to be allowed to connect into the pipeline. This would be a huge benefit for them. Is this true? It would be the new QEO?

Big Brother Of Footy said:
I have heard a rumour that the White Hills Football oval is set to reap the benefits of a new pipeline going through the area. The Footy ground is said to be allowed to connect into the pipeline. This would be a huge benefit for them. Is this true? It would be the new QEO?

This has been spoken about throughout the year and if it comes to fruition it will be great for not only White Hills but the whole league.
It might be a good grand stand, change rooms and lights away from being the new q.e.o though!!

Big Brother Of Footy said:

I think there has already been a debate about the white hills oval or "The Dome", needs to be relazered first then new change rooms. Just a question, I thought ovals had to use paint to mark lines not powder as it gets into players eyes. It'll b very good for the club and good luck with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bloodhound! said:
Thats right nesko........ didnt i write that earlier......? Where are you playing next year mate??

Yeah you did sorry Hound. In reguards to where I'm playing I really dont know yet just see what happens, might even have a year off spectating and trying to get to more games around the league.

ringo1 said:
I think former Essendon player and Bendigo coaching identity Brian Walsh coached White Hills. Any LOckington coaching rumours guys? Applications close tomorrow 3/11:thumbsu:

i heard no applicants for lbu,
could of stuffed up big time not reappointing byrne and pritchett

Luke Hill will return to colbo in 2007 after playing for newtown in the geelong league where he played in a grand final and interleague

Rumour doing the rounds that Elmore midfielder Leon Carter is being wooed by Lodden Valley powerhouse Calivil to take their vacant coaching job it would be a blow to the Bloods if this proves to be true as he finished top 5 in their best and fairest this season.

Rumour doing the rounds that Elmore midfielder Leon Carter is being wooed by Lodden Valley powerhouse Calivil to take their vacant coaching job it would be a blow to the Bloods if this proves to be true as he finished top 5 in their best and fairest this season.

I see in the paper yesterday that the Elmore coaching positions were advertised... The way all have been talking about was that Southcombe already had it. The wheels look like they may have fallen off already!!! If guys are heading overseas and Carter heads to Calivil. Couldnt happen to a better club!!!

I see in the paper yesterday that the Elmore coaching positions were advertised... The way all have been talking about was that Southcombe already had it. The wheels look like they may have fallen off already!!! If guys are heading overseas and Carter heads to Calivil. Couldnt happen to a better club!!!

I believe it's just because it's in the Bloods constitution to advertise the Coaching positions. Southcombe is on board and I would say the wheels attached to the red and white hubs cups are fine & they are a good chance to be a top 3 side again in 2007.

Is it true that the mountain men are getting 3 players from melbourne. I think 2 of them played their a few years ago. Quick is coming back from the UK and and staying put with a job in bendigo and is keen for a kick. Webb, is on the move as well ?????

Is it true that the mountain men are getting 3 players from melbourne. I think 2 of them played their a few years ago. Quick is coming back from the UK and and staying put with a job in bendigo and is keen for a kick. Webb, is on the move as well ?????

Peter Kruger played at Mounts in '04 and tried to come back last year but was blocked by his old club. I'm pretty sure he is a definite to line up at Mounts for '07, he was really keen when I was chatting to him at the granny this year. The other one would be either Milo Bangit or Dennis Delec. All three are pretty good mates.

As for Jip, I've heard he's having a blast in the old dart and may be staying over there for a while yet. May not be back by the start of next season.

All the talk about Webby moving was around this time last year also and that amounted to nothing and I think it will be the same story again this year.

As for other recruits, I've got no concrete info but I think Pascoe may be a 50/50 chance to return for next season, joined the boys on the footy trip this year. Another who has been spoken about but I don't know if it has been acted upon yet is ex O&M b&f and West Perth player Dustin Burns who I've heard is keen on coming back to Vic and Bendigo (although every BFL club should be clambering to get their hands on him). Burns has a lot of connections with Mounts with half his hometown of Tempy playing for Mounts, including his brother Brett, Ben McCleary and Murray Collins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back