Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres another quote

Re: Central Murray FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROOTA#6
Nah sorry mate. I just heard that Sting was talking to a heap and i was wondering if any of you blokes up there had had anything?

Roota you are a TOSSER. You go on every thread pretending to know someone or someting about clubs. You have no scoops, no one talks to you. You're a hack two's player at the nest, no doubt you are pumping your own tyre's up around Bendigo now your there.
You play with no heart & sook when things get tough. Stop pretending to be something your not--( knowledgeable)
user_offline.gif

Must be an enemy of some sort roota or is he a mate just having a joke.
All hdfl eyes will be on you in your first match out at mounts big fella, hope you are worth the coin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didnt know mounts were in the habit of paying their twos players, roota's not certain of a call up to the ones yet, there is still a few weeks until kick off and i'm sure something will upset him between now and then and we may well see a dummy spit. as he is known for at lalbert.

Roota is the complete modern day player can play forward back or midfield, would expect him to slot into a wing where his precision foot skills and aerial strength will come to fore

Trent are you sure your not heck i n g roota, from that statement it would seem your batting for the other side as your name and photo would suggest!!

G'day lads interesting to knock off work and read all the latest post. I would like to think that i will play across half back or where ever Cam wants me to play.

Tilt, not sure who you are but i hope you get along to a few of our games so i can prove you wrong!! Not sure why i would need to prove that i am worth the coin if i am not getting any. Any way lets wait until the season starts then you can all judge for youselves i suppose. I will happily cop any critisism from you once you have actually seen me play

G'day lads interesting to knock off work and read all the latest post. I would like to think that i will play across half back or where ever Cam wants me to play.

Tilt, not sure who you are but i hope you get along to a few of our games so i can prove you wrong!! Not sure why i would need to prove that i am worth the coin if i am not getting any. Any way lets wait until the season starts then you can all judge for youselves i suppose. I will happily cop any critisism from you once you have actually seen me play

Well put roota, I think you have been looking pretty good on the track and cam would have you in the one's every week, and i don't think you've been talking youself up. Tilt may be a bit jealous that mounts have picked up another quality recruit and whoever he follows may only have sweet FA

Didnt know mounts were in the habit of paying their twos players, roota's not certain of a call up to the ones yet, there is still a few weeks until kick off and i'm sure something will upset him between now and then and we may well see a dummy spit. as he is known for at lalbert.

Where's Lalbert ??

Up near Swan Hill mate :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

hey roota you sound like someone who would run around in a netball skirt not a footy jumper. Like was said you come on here talking yourself up and how nice mounts have been and that you cant wait to meet grin and that u hope hj32 little story comes true except the part about you. To me u sound like a one man band who plays for himself. Maybe that is why you played 2's at lalbert towards the end.

i cant recall roota ever talking himself up to be honest and i dont see whats wrong with saying how good a new club has been to him either, im sure hes not gonna go around bad mouthing it.
i agree roota, mounts is an awesome club :thumbsu:

i cant recall roota ever talking himself up to be honest and i dont see whats wrong with saying how good a new club has been to him either, im sure hes not gonna go around bad mouthing it.
i agree roota, mounts is an awesome club :thumbsu:

mounts is an awesome club:thumbsu: :D . good on the players for saying it. players at all clubs do it.

hey roota you sound like someone who would run around in a netball skirt not a footy jumper. Like was said you come on here talking yourself up and how nice mounts have been and that you cant wait to meet grin and that u hope hj32 little story comes true except the part about you. To me u sound like a one man band who plays for himself. Maybe that is why you played 2's at lalbert towards the end.

Who are you Billy? You think you know it all don't you. YOu give me the impression that you may just be a ****************. I played my heart out for Lalbert since i was 15 in sides that got belted week in week out. I played two's at the end of last year because i wanted to help my club out. I didn't agree with the senior coach because he had no respect for our club and i was going to walk away but i thought i would play 2's with the boys because they are what the club is about.

I really don't give a ******** what you blokes think or what you think you know. I am here to play footy with a bunch of good blokes and thats it.

Lets talk about something else

Who are you Billy? You think you know it all don't you. YOu give me the impression that you may just be a ****************. I played my heart out for Lalbert since i was 15 in sides that got belted week in week out. I played two's at the end of last year because i wanted to help my club out. I didn't agree with the senior coach because he had no respect for our club and i was going to walk away but i thought i would play 2's with the boys because they are what the club is about.

I really don't give a ******** what you blokes think or what you think you know. I am here to play footy with a bunch of good blokes and thats it.

hey roota u sound like an awesome guy who plays his heart out for his club. ur right about playing footy with a good bunch of blokes if ur coming to mounts. there awesome n u'll fit into the side no worries. good luck m8:thumbsu:

What's with all the Roota bashing gents? The guy has moved to the area, come from a club that has been down and landed at a quality club that may see him enjoy some success. To me it's no big deal really, lets not fall into the old "hearsay" nonsense thats going on here, give him a chance, meet him first b4 you judge.

So what if he plays 1's or 2's he'll enjoy his time at Mounts and Im sure meeting some new people has helped the transition down here for him and his family. Woulda liked to have got him down my way but the hour drive time put me outa the equation early

Oh and yeah, no Broady jokes as Im sure a few have already planned to reply with something like "he woulda fitted in down there" ;)

When are the Mounts praccy games? Judgin by all this there may be a crowd to see how you go Roota :D

Hey Bronco Billy, (crap name there pal by the way) Cant recall young roota talking himself up, sounds to me like your jealous and insecure if your trying to bag out someone you dont even know. Wake up and smell the cheese loser!
And get your hand off it while your at it:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with all the Roota bashing gents? The guy has moved to the area, come from a club that has been down and landed at a quality club that may see him enjoy some success. To me it's no big deal really, lets not fall into the old "hearsay" nonsense thats going on here, give him a chance, meet him first b4 you judge.

So what if he plays 1's or 2's he'll enjoy his time at Mounts and Im sure meeting some new people has helped the transition down here for him and his family. Woulda liked to have got him down my way but the hour drive time put me outa the equation early

Oh and yeah, no Broady jokes as Im sure a few have already planned to reply with something like "he woulda fitted in down there" ;)

When are the Mounts praccy games? Judgin by all this there may be a crowd to see how you go Roota :D

doona give us your stats on how many games you have played and coached because after readin these posts for the last 12 months you seem to know more about football than the great roland crosby!
broadford have always been and always will be known as a bunch of hit merchants!
i know you and you are as soft as they come, i once kicked 5 snagga rolls in 15 minutes on you i cant believe people follow you on these threads!
your ******** is all over this and the kdfl website but no-one rates you, us avenel people are sick and tired of you backing every football club that you've ever been involved in.
stick it where the sun dont shine.
GO SWANIES 07

p.s poach from other areas moron.

Hey Bronco Billy, (crap name there pal by the way) Cant recall young roota talking himself up, sounds to me like your jealous and insecure if your trying to bag out someone you dont even know. Wake up and smell the cheese loser!
And get your hand off it while your at it:)

Hahahahahaha. Your like a little fish in a big pond aren't you Mylo. Just throw the rod in and you will take the bait. By the way have you and roota got something going on there I think you got more upset than he did.

doona give us your stats on how many games you have played and coached because after readin these posts for the last 12 months you seem to know more about football than the great roland crosby!
broadford have always been and always will be known as a bunch of hit merchants!
i know you and you are as soft as they come, i once kicked 5 snagga rolls in 15 minutes on you i cant believe people follow you on these threads!
your ******** is all over this and the kdfl website but no-one rates you, us avenel people are sick and tired of you backing every football club that you've ever been involved in.
GO SWANIES 07

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

how many times have you got 'we can be heros' by david bowie planted in your ipod?

Not a good post to a former Avenel Swans player and supporter

GO SWANIES 07

Believe it or not, Im walkin on air
I never thought i feel so free ee ee
high and and away
on a wing and a prayer

who could it be?
believe it or not it's just me

GO SWANIES 07

:( Guess it was a matter of time before I was outed :(

OUCH . . . thats gotta hurt, reckon if you knew me as well as you say you'd know I never was hard man in the 11 games of football I played. 5 goals from fullback yeah I remember that day, cost me my bloody spot in the team.

Dunno what Ive done to get your back up jax:confused: . Seeing that you know me can you let us know who you are so that my fellow BF posters can then judge for themselves whether my input here is going to be credible any longer.

Poaching, I dont follow :confused:

OUCH . . . thats gotta hurt, reckon if you knew me as well as you say you'd know I never was hard man in the 11 games of football I played. 5 goals from fullback yeah I remember that day, cost me my bloody spot in the team.

Dunno what Ive done to get your back up jax:confused: . Seeing that you know me can you let us know who you are so that my fellow BF posters can then judge for themselves whether my input here is going to be credible any longer.

5 goals in 15 mins Doon - you never told me you once lined up on Saad Saad :eek:

I think Jax had a few to many frothies last night. If he has the balls and is a big 5 goal wonder pop your name on jax, or do u have a hangover today??

5 goals in 15 mins Doon - you never told me you once lined up on Saad Saad :eek:

It's gotta be Rik Pumpa, he jagged 5 on me to half time at Mounts one day. I'll take a backward step on BF Rik as you have been an absolute gun so you have every right to say whateve you feel :thumbsu:

you dont now sh*t bronco billy u idiot

I wouldn't worry about it too much Roota.... you have hardly talked yourslef up. Its no secret who you are..... i would be interested to see if the blokes bagging you will say who they are so you can judge them?

Pretty easy bagging a bloke hidding behind a name isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back